~~~It's back!! The FLAT RATE box exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Welcome to the Flat Rate Box exchange!! We have done these several times in the past and they have always been pretty fun ::yes::

Take a MEDIUM size flat rate box (either 11" x 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" OR 11 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 13 5/8"), and fill it with whatever you want.....ALL ITEMS MUST BE NEW!!. Fill it full. Weight isn't an issue on this one since it is a flat rate.
Minimum is $15.00 (this is for the contents of the box.........postage is not counted ;) ). Delivery confirmation is required!! That is free if you print your label online.
Sign-ups will go until August 23..............evening and names will go out then. Mail date is August 31.

PM me:
Your name
Address
e-mail address
How many exchanges you want to do.
Willing to elf?
Willing to send international, if needed?

This one is fun.............it's a mystery box. You never know what you will get :woohoo:

Alright - looks like we have enough RIGHT????? We are going to start shopping today DD can't wait.

Yes, we are doing really well................Only Sat. and we have 10 so far.
Still missing a few that voted for it in the poll.
We even have a brand new exchanger joining us :yay:

This sounds like fun. I've never done an exchange on this board. Is it okay if I join in? :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter