**Items for credits**

AlonelyMom

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone

I have to much in my inventory and to many storage rooms, so time to clean out My wants are credits, via your quest machine only! Buyable items have my price beside the item (they are 50% off shop price, or as close to it as possible). You make the offer of credits to me and we shall go from there! Good luck everyone.

RETIRED FURNITURE:
20x white mickey ghosts
50x halloween bat bags
12x davy jones organs
1x complete Kali couch (all 4 pieces)
2x nemo sub middle pieces
1x high school piano
1x nemo submarine buoy
1 matching pair stitch teleporter
1x rocketship couch color magenta
1x lightcycle couch yellow

BUYABLES:
6x evil queen candle holder( 100 credits each)
2x explorers lantern (2 lanters for 50 credits)
2x expedition supplies (2 for 50 credits)
2x campfire frying pan (2 for 50 credits)
2x blizzard ski chair yellow (250 credits each)
4 underwater organ color brown (200 credits each)
10x coffeetable crate color black (100 credits each)
6x tiki tiki tiki fountain (400 credits each)Reserved
6 sets coffin teleporters (250 credits per matching pair)
6x coffin couches (2 for 50 credits)
1x tea cup seat color red (50 credits)
1x tea cup seat color yellow (50 credits)
1x glass slipper seat color black (50 credits)
5x glass slipper seat color blue (50 credits each)
2x spades playing card carpet (both for 50 credits)
2x hearts playing card carpet (both for 50 credits)

Good luck everyone and remember, unless it's a buyable which I have priced for you, you make the offers to me! I will update this when something is sold or reserved.
Have a great day
Alonelymom

I will take 2 campfires for a total of 300 credit. PM when you might be on tomorrow. :thumbsup2

VMK_Princess, thanks for the great and wonderful trade :)
Have a wonderful night!!

Hi,
I'll take all the ALR wide tree's for a total of:
600 credits
Thanks, Princess

Tofubeast, Campfires are yours for 300 via your quest machine. I'll be on today and tomorrow. I can PM you when I get up and functioning tomorrow..lol

I will take 2 campfires for a total of 300 credit. PM when you might be on tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Evening Princess :)
Ok then 10 boxes yours and 1 gulf lamp for 1500 credits via your quest machine. I'm ready if you are.
I'll was going to send you a message but your not on VMK. So tell me when you want to trade.
:)
Alonelymom

BrownReddreamIsVmk,
We can do it right now if you'd like. I'm still on vmk for another 10 minutes or so. If not, then we can do it tomorrow(later today actually). I should be on after noon EST Moday.
Let me know either way,
Alonelymom

VMK_Princess,
Howdy again! Sure thing :) 3 sets for you. When do you want to trade?
Alonelymom aka HopelesslyLost on VMK

Thanks for another wonderful trade :) It was great to just sit and chat with ya too! It's been ages since we did that.
Catch ya later. If you need the other 10 black boxes I have, just let me know

Good talking with you too. Sorry about the sudden departure. My computer shut off completely. When I got back online I had a message that my computer had just recovered from a serious error. I dunna. I think I had hit something on the keyboard as I was typing you a message, when the whole thing went kaput. LOL! PrincessAveri

Thanks for another wonderful trade :) It was great to just sit and chat with ya too! It's been ages since we did that.
Catch ya later. If you need the other 10 black boxes I have, just let me know

Evening all,

Anyone have any offers? Well this is my bump for the day. Also BrownRedDreamIsVmk we need to complete our trades for the tiki fountains. Please contact me so we can trade.
Thanks everyone,
Alonelymom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter