It pays to double-check on ADRs made by phone

jaysmom4285

DIS Veteran
I made all my ADRs for our 12/13-12/20 trip online, except for the CP package which has to be done by phone. No problem, I called and got the package I wanted for 12/14. Or so I thought. I retrieved all my ADRs online just to double check them. When I put in the confirmation number to retrieve my CP reservation, I got a message that said that this reservation happened in the past. I called to check on it, and the CM said that the reservation had been made for September 14, the day I called, rather than for December 14! It was obviously a major error by the previous CM who took the reservation, and the CM I got was quite apologetic and was able to rebook just I wanted, at an even better time. The moral of the story for me is to double check all your ADRs, whether they were made online or on the phone. You just never know.

I agree. I'm at WDW right now and on our first day we showed up at LeCellier for our FIRST ADR of our trip. They could not find our ADR and would not seat us. I was near tears as I couldn't believe this happened. YES, I checked my ADRs before leaving and they were there! Went to the front desk and had them check it and it showed SOMEONE cancelled it a week ago. It was not me and no one knew my numbers except me. Why did it get cancelled? I had my conspiracy theroy that someone way more important than us needed to get in and I got cancelled. So no LeCellier for us that first night and it was 7:00PM and we had to find a place to eat as our TS credit was going to expire. We managed a late night dinner at GF Cafe and it was not a happy meal at all, though we normally like to eat there. So you can check your ADRs all you want, but they still may disappear when you show up. I've been to WDW 75 times and have eaten there 100s of times, so I guess it was my time for this to happen.

I retrieved all my ADRs online just to double check them. When I put in the confirmation number to retrieve my CP reservation, I got a message that said that this reservation happened in the past.

So how can I check my ADR's online?

Moe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter