It looks like you can now book the best rate promo through 12/19

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
Hi,

I was just messing with the system at 7:30 am today and when I put dates in for the end of December for the Passholder Best Rate Program it gave me the following message:

"To book this special offer, your arrival date must be on or before December 19, 2005. Please change your dates, or click on the Tickets and Reservations above to book our regular packages, or call (407) 939-7675."

When I checked Dec 10-19, it pulled resort stuff up, but gave me:

"A Passholder rate is not available for the date and resort you selected and we have returned a standard rate below. To search for the Passholder rate, please modify your date or resort."

So it looks like they have updated the system for dates to Dec 19th.

Yes I just tried for my dates 11/27 - 12/2 but they are coming up at rack rate. 435.10 for a value resort for 5 nights. I am currently only going to pay 345 with AAA. So at least there is progress and I can check to see what the discount will be then :)

cobbler,

This is probably because there might not be a discount past Oct 4th yet, so it would only give out a rack rate at this time. I know some people got some discounts yesterday, evening or atleast the rates were reduced. Just like it is discribbed, once a discount comes out the rate will be reduced.

MagicKingdom05 said:
cobbler,

This is probably because no AP discount is out past Oct 4th yet, so it would only give out a rack rate at this time. Just like it is discribbed, once a discount comes out the rate will be reduced.

last night I was able to book a mod at the end of November for $109 instead of the rack rate of $149

Something is out past October 4th because rack at moderate is 166 and some change a night and there have been other threads yesterday that people had discounts better than rack

cobbler,

We did hear some talk that those who booked the best rate system would be getting a better rate, so maybe that's it, but who knows.

when I checked availability for the end of October I got moderates for $121.54 per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter