ISO name badges, guest of honor badges....do any designers have any?? now w/pictures!

How would you go about turning these into 'actual badges'?

There is a badge making machine thing but I have plastic badge things that you just seperate, put in the picture and then hook it back together, It has a pin on the back. I got them from Michaels.

Hi Telynn,

Could you please do a Pluto Badge with Clear print "Holly" and a Tinkerbell Badge with Clear print "Ellie"?

Thank you!
Here you go:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image

These are so cute. I found under cruise some that I can use. Can you make me tags with Wendell, Dave, Marty in Mickey? And Abigail, Sue, Alicia, and Stephanie all in cruise design? Thanks
Here you go:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image

I was looking at your shared files and it appears you are just the person I am looking for. I wanted to get a button made that says, curved around the top

MOM OF THREE BOYS then across the middle CELEBRATES and then along the bottom TIME TO HERSELF The top and bottom could be in Disney Script.

My favorite characters are Mary Poppins and Tinkerbell or I was thinking of having 4, each one park specific. I love your designs and think whatever you came up with would be great. I really would appreciate it.

Laurie
How are these?

Michaels??

Im in the UK btw!

Is there anywhere you know of online where you just send an image?
Michaels is an Arts and Crafts supply store. I belive you can find the plastic buttons at most craft supply stores...

As for sending the images to a commercial location to have made up for you, they will not do it due to copyright laws. (We DISigners are very fortunate that Disney does not come after us for using their characters in our designs.)

Hi Teylnn,
Oh have I been searching for you!!!!
Could you please design a few for my family? I would soooooo appreciate it!

Animal Kingdom w/ safari Mickey: Gavin, Jimmy
Animal Kingdom w/ safari Mini: Shannon
Cars lightening McQueen: Shannon, Gavin, Jimmy
Red Mickey: Gavin, Jimmy,
Red Minnie: Shannon, MiMi
Could you please use the Walt Disney Script.
I would forever be grateful to you if you could help me with this!!! You are the best!!!!
Thanks,
Shannon

Hi Teylnn,
Oh have I been searching for you!!!!
Could you please design a few for my family? I would soooooo appreciate it!

Animal Kingdom w/ safari Mickey: Gavin, Jimmy
Animal Kingdom w/ safari Mini: Shannon
Cars lightening McQueen: Shannon, Gavin, Jimmy
Red Mickey: Gavin, Jimmy,
Red Minnie: Shannon, MiMi
Could you please use the Walt Disney Script.
I would forever be grateful to you if you could help me with this!!! You are the best!!!!
Thanks,
Shannon
Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Hi- can you design a Cars(McQueen) for the name Chase in disney scrpt?
Thank you:wave2:
Here is your request:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Could I possible get the following badges made with Disney Script:

Cinderella - Mommy, Grandma, Ann, and Kate
Epcot - Daddy, Mommy, Grandma, Ann, and Kate
HS - Daddy, Mommy, Ann, and Kate
AK Mickey - Daddy
AK Minnie - Mommy, Ann, and Kate
Red Mickey - Daddy
Red Minnie - Mommy, Ann, and Kate
Tinker Bell - Kate
Ariel - Ann

Also, would you perhaps have an image of Prince Charming to match the Cinderella badges for Daddy? I am wanting to make special shirts for when we take the girls to the BBB and CRT for makeovers and breakfast. They will be wearing their Cinderella costumes that day, or at least part of the day. :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for your help. :thanks:

Could I possible get the following badges made with Disney Script:

Cinderella - Mommy, Grandma, Ann, and Kate
Epcot - Daddy, Mommy, Grandma, Ann, and Kate
HS - Daddy, Mommy, Ann, and Kate
AK Mickey - Daddy
AK Minnie - Mommy, Ann, and Kate
Red Mickey - Daddy
Red Minnie - Mommy, Ann, and Kate
Tinker Bell - Kate
Ariel - Ann

Also, would you perhaps have an image of Prince Charming to match the Cinderella badges for Daddy? I am wanting to make special shirts for when we take the girls to the BBB and CRT for makeovers and breakfast. They will be wearing their Cinderella costumes that day, or at least part of the day. :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for your help. :thanks:
I'll be happy to do these (and other requests) tomorrow (Monday)....

Here are your requests:

Could I please get some name badges made with the Disney script? You made some for my family last August and now my BF and her family are going and they loved your DISigns! I do have a couple questions. Would you be able to do one with Prince Eric? If so, can you make it with a yellow background? If not, then would you be able to do Prince Charming and the Beast (in the suit) with a yellow background? If so, here's the names and the other requests.

Daddy - Beast (yellow if possible)
Mommy - Tinkerbell
Cody - Prince Eric (if you can) if not then Prince Charming
Hanna - Ariel

Thank you so much for helping to make peoples trips so magical!!!!!

I love your name designs. My daugther's name is Nora & I cannot find her name anywhere. Do you have it in Ariel or may be the princesses?

Your photobucket is great thanks for posting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter