Is Twopalms camera working?

Jeanny

I can feel the warmth now!
I'm only getting June 11th.... is it just my server or is the camera down??

thanks, Jeanny :wave:

Originally posted by Jeanny

The camera has been stuck since 6-11-03 at 18:35:05, I sent an e-mail to Jim at Two Palms letting him know about this on Saturday afternoon. Haven't heard anything back from Jim as of yet.

thanks Andy... that's what I'm getting too...must be having technical difficulties!! I'm actually home today to watch the Wonder sail, but I guess we won't be able to see her go by twopalms this week.

Thanks again.
Jeanny :wave:

well, the Wonder has left the dock!

I don't like the set up on the PC camera this week.... it refreshes after 179 seconds... not 5 seconds like it used to be..... so I actually missed her leaving.. oh well, next week!

well, the Wonder has left the dock!

I don't like the set up on the PC camera this week.... it refreshes after 179 seconds... not 5 seconds like it used to be..... so I actually missed her leaving.. oh well, next week!

Two Palms cam always changed every few seconds, the port cam would only change about every 4-7 minutes the best I remember. I have taken many photo shots from the port cam since January, and I have never seen it change every five seconds.

maybe it was just my trigger finger making it change every 5 seconds then. :jester:

maybe it was just my trigger finger making it change every 5 seconds then. :jester:

Oh, so you have one of them too, join the club, LOL!!!

Hello Jeanny,

The cam should be back to normal now. We had some hardware problems caused by a recent thunderstorm, but have added some redundant equipment to minimize the chance of this problem recurring.

We're sorry for the inconvenience -- please let us know if you experience any more problems.

Regards,

Jim
www.twopalms.com

Thanks, Jim, I received your email also.... you didn't realize how popular your webcam was ~ huh??? There's a whole DisBoard world watching!!

Thanks for providing the camera for us!! And Welcome to the DisBoards!!!

Thanks Jeanny, and you're quite welcome. I thought you might be the same Jeanny I e-mailed, but I wasn't sure. If you only had a user name like Andy (Verandah Man)... :D

Thanks again to you both for the reports.

Regards,

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter