Is there...

cteddiesgirl

<font color=deeppink>Not invisible to the Tag Fair
A website that will combine 2 images on my computer?

I want to create a new signature, but the website that I used to use doesn't seem to be working now.
All I can seem to find now are links to programs to pay for which I will not do.

So if anyone can help me and point me in a direction, I would be a very happy girl. :goodvibes

I don't know about a website, but Paint should be able to do at least what you are looking for. Or if you want I'd be glad to assist too :)

Basically, I want to overlay a glitter onto a picture I have.
Both files are on my computer.

There is a website that would do this for free, but I couldn't get it to work again. All it would say is image expired. :confused3

Anyways, I'm still looking for another place to do this without spending any money.

I have no idea how I could do this in paint.:confused3
I'll admit, I'm kinda dumb when it comes to this. ;)

ah didn't realize the second image was glitter so paint won't do it :( hmm I'll be on the lookout

But I don't have photoshop. :)

All I have is Paint and MS Photo Editor.

I could definitely do that; if only I had Animation Shop 3 =/
How big is the picture that you want to put the glitter on? Post it and I may be able to help...

I still have not found anything on the web to do this but I do have Photoshop and ImageReady (needed them for school back in that time), so my offer to help also still stands :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter