• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there one TS restaurant you have to go to on every trip?

Tusker House is a must do for us every trip. Besides loving the breakfast, we have made friends with one of the servers and love seeing him every year.

The missus insists on Chef Mickey's for breakfast, preferably the first morning of the trip, to get into the proper mindset. But that's when we have the kids along, for our (hopefully) upcoming adults-only trip, I'm guessing not so much.

we always do Coral Reef and Via Napoli.
I would luv to try Tusker House but my DS (14)
isnt into the characters.

Tusker House pre park opening. I could never do Disney without doing that!

The only thing we've done every time is afternoon tea in the Garden view tea room.

We have other favorites as well, but we like to try new restaurants too. Tea has become a nice afternoon tradition and cool break from the parks.

Sci-Fi
T-Rex
Whispering Canyon

Our boys always assume we're eating at these. When we start planning meals, they ask 'which day are we eating at these - not 'are we eating at these.

Ohana for dinner
BOG for dinner
the Sushi place in Japan (my daughter LOVES it- I could leave it)
Cronut in Epcot

Hoop Dee Doo and Ohana for dinner. Others are part of a rotation nor just end up getting skipped now and again to allow for new places - Boma, WolfGang Puck Express. And some we tried for the first time last year and they made the must do list for this year- BOG, Tusker House, Raglan Road. And then we are super excited to try some new ones that hopefully will make it to the must do list- Skippers Canteen, Cinderella's Royal Table, Biergarten, Homecoming.

Ohana (breakfast - everyone loves stitch)
Via Napoli
Yak and Yeti

Those are the can't miss ones. Others we do most trips are:

Cape May (dinner)
Ohana (dinner)
Hoop Dee Doo
Chef Mickeys (I try to convince the family every trip not to do this one, but I rarely win)

Starting to plan my second ever Disney trip. Wondering if there are any restaurants people like so much they go every trip.

Our's are really nothing special, but we generally do most of the same TS ADR's and might throw in a new one or two here and there. Our must-do's are:

Plaza (often we'll do this twice, although not sure now that they don't really take ADR's -def. nothing fancy, but we like it and we feel a good value when paying OOP)
Chef Mickey's - if we didn't have kids we'd skip
Beaches-n-Cream
Sci-fi
Rainforest Cafe
Crystal Palace -however I highly doubt we'll keep doing this with the new opening procedures (we've always done a PPO breakfast and are not fans of the lunch/dinner)

We'll do O'hana for breakfast and/or dinner every few years.

We never miss Citricos or California Grill! And we always have either a strawberries and whipped cream funnel cake or a fruit and nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow. Plus something at Kringla.

Sanaa and Via Napoli are our must-dos on every trip. Other repeats for us have included Raglan Road and Sci Fi (more for the atmosphere than the food). We also all loved Rose & Crown during our last visit, so that will likely become a regular for us as well.

'Ohana dinner
Chef Mickey's Brunch- i know the food is not great (it is nice getting both breakfast and lunch food) our boys enjoy the atmosphere and the characters.

Gosh... so many... but not in order, here are a few I never miss:

Boma
Cinderella's Royal Table
Prime Time 50's Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe for breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter