Is there an October 2011 codes watch?

Received a card with a pin from DD after requesting the DVD. Won't work for our dates in Oct. :sad1:

Disney Value Resorts - $67 per night, plus tax in a standard
For stays most Sunday-Thurs. nights

10/1/11-10/6/11 and 10/10/11-10/31/11

Disney Moderate Resorts - $119 per night, plus tax in a standard. For stays most Sunday-Thurs nights

Disney Deluxe Resorts - $217 per night, plus tax in a standard room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge or Disney's Wilderness Lodge. For stays most Sunday-Thurs nights

10/1/11-10/6/11 and 10/10/11-10/22/11

Have to book by 6/7/11

That is exactly what I need! Keeping my fingers crossed. :yay:

Received a card with a pin from DD after requesting the DVD. Won't work for our dates in Oct. :sad1:

Disney Moderate Resorts - $119 per night, plus tax in a standard. For stays most Sunday-Thurs nights

Disney Deluxe Resorts - $217 per night, plus tax in a standard room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge or Disney's Wilderness Lodge. For stays most Sunday-Thurs nights

Have to book by 6/7/11

How long after requesting the DVD did you get the pin code? I also requested one and will be going in Oct. Would love to get that offer.....

How long after requesting the DVD did you get the pin code? I also requested one and will be going in Oct. Would love to get that offer.....

I got the DVD last week and the offer this week. I was surprised at how fast I got the DVD. I have ordered them before, but it usually took a month to get it. I also checked out the special website listed on the insert that came with the DVD.

On the front of the card it says.."Good move checking out our Vacation Planning info"

Good luck!

I also checked out the special website listed on the insert that came with the DVD.

On the front of the card it says.."Good move checking out our Vacation Planning info"

Good luck!

I'm going to try checking out the special website tonight! Some day I'm going to trigger a pin. Somehow!

I got the DVD last week and the offer this week. I was surprised at how fast I got the DVD. I have ordered them before, but it usually took a month to get it. I also checked out the special website listed on the insert that came with the DVD.

Good luck!

Just ordered the DVD this week so I will have to keep an eye out. I don't want to book yet because I probably won't get it because they will think they already have me so why bother......

I ordered the video as well.

I ordered the Cruise video a few weeks ago. It took only a few days to get to us. I'm hoping this will as well.

Thing is--to me it's silly that they only give these codes/pins to a few folks. If they spread them out to more people or let more people share them--they'd probably get a lot more bookings. Perhaps more people would book on property vs using off property hotels/resorts?!? :confused3

And, according to the news yesterday & stock information, Disney park attendance is actually down (which I find interesting since I was at WDW last summer and it was packed, and I'm at Disneyland all the time and it's packed).
But, I'm not a park attendance analyst...:confused3

And, after I booked a cruise for 7 people (two cabins--family suite & one deluxe w/ verandah), it'd be nice to get a break on the resort pricing for all of us....:rolleyes:

I'll keep checking this thread. You guys are a wealth of information. Thank you!! :)

Have to book by 6/7/11

Ugh, this covers our dates, but haven't gotten a pin code in months. I called WDW reservations today to see if maybe there was a code attached to my name, but there was nothing for these dates. The CM told me to be on the look out for offers in late June.

I wonder if I should order the DVD and try to trigger something. They already have my info and send me stuff, so does that mean ordering a DVD won't make a difference? OP, were you/your DD already in their system before ordering the DVD?

We are staying at the Beach Club Oct 22-28. My husband has ordered a video in his name, one in my name and the maps. We still don't have a pin. We would prefer free dining, but will be good with a discounted room rate too. Hopefully something good will come out in June.

I, too, have ordered the video and the maps....but no pin. :( but that's okay...my toddler loved the video and we love looking at the maps together. I'm sure something will come out (like free dining), but it's so hard to be patient and wait for it.

Exactly what I want!! Would love to go 10-23 thru 10-28. Please please please please hoping I get one!!!!

Who do I call to see if there is a PIN with my name? And is that what I ask?

Since reading this thread--I found I am becoming obsessive about these PINS, codes, etc.

I need to remind myself, that I just saved a TON on airfare (I got airfare from San Francisco to MCO via Delta for $148 pp--RT!!! :woohoo:). If I have to spend on the room, I won't go mad. :upsidedow

But it sure will be nice if I could...*sigh*

Exactly what I want!! Would love to go 10-23 thru 10-28. Please please please please hoping I get one!!!!

Who do I call to see if there is a PIN with my name? And is that what I ask?

Just call the main WDW number, 407-939-7675, and follow the prompts to reservations. Give them your vitals and they'll pull you up. Usually you'd know if you had a pin, but sometimes emails from Disney get lost in junk mail...and you wouldn't know you'd been assigned one.

Ugh, this covers our dates, but haven't gotten a pin code in months. I called WDW reservations today to see if maybe there was a code attached to my name, but there was nothing for these dates. The CM told me to be on the look out for offers in late June.

I wonder if I should order the DVD and try to trigger something. They already have my info and send me stuff, so does that mean ordering a DVD won't make a difference? OP, were you/your DD already in their system before ordering the DVD?

Yes, my family has been in their system for years. We go just about every Oct. This is the second time I've gotten a pin.

Good luck!

I, too, have ordered the video and the maps....but no pin. :( but that's okay...my toddler loved the video and we love looking at the maps together. I'm sure something will come out (like free dining), but it's so hard to be patient and wait for it.

Come on over and join my "NO PIN" club. I'm the president, but still have room for another vice-president.

I tried EVERYTHING last year. Made up new emails, saved itineraries, ordered DVD's, EVERYTHING....... and nothing. So I officially gave up. I'm TOTALLY over it.

:rotfl2:

You didn't fall for that, did you????

Come on over and join my "NO PIN" club. I'm the president, but still have room for another vice-president.

I tried EVERYTHING last year. Made up new emails, saved itineraries, ordered DVD's, EVERYTHING....... and nothing. So I officially gave up. I'm TOTALLY over it.

:rotfl2:

You didn't fall for that, did you????

certainly not!!!! lol

VP sounds awesome, but I'd probably make a better treasurer (I'm an accountant). which also explains my budget and ever-consuming need to pinch pennies. :)

***sorry for the lack of capitalization....had surgery on wed and I'm one-handed for the next 6 weeks.

certainly not!!!! lol

VP sounds awesome, but I'd probably make a better treasurer (I'm an accountant). which also explains my budget and ever-consuming need to pinch pennies. :)

***sorry for the lack of capitalization....had surgery on wed and I'm one-handed for the next 6 weeks.

Then treasurer it is! It should be an easy gig. We work on a VERY small budget......... or we wouldn't be begging for PIN CODES! :rotfl2:

Hope the hand's better soon so you can dial the phone when the new deals come out!

Since reading this thread--I found I am becoming obsessive about these PINS, codes, etc.

I need to remind myself, that I just saved a TON on airfare (I got airfare from San Francisco to MCO via Delta for $148 pp--RT!!! :woohoo:). If I have to spend on the room, I won't go mad. :upsidedow

But it sure will be nice if I could...*sigh*

That is an amazing deal!! Wow!!:woohoo:

We are also in the early stages of looking for any discounts. Hope to visit end of October and stay at the Poly.
We priced with our AAA agent today and the prices were higher with no discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter