Is there a rope drop for Early Entry?

NvrBnToWDW

Mouseketeer
How do the resort guests get into the park and everyone else stays out? Where do they wait? Is there a rope for resort guests to wait for EE? How does it work?

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

When we went in August, my sister took my dd to breakfast at the castle, and got in early. We got there at official opening time, and saw the actual "opening" of the park. It was our first time being there to see it, and it was so much fun! We were also there when they opened Epcot one morning and were able to see the "character caravan".

To enter park on EE day and yes sometime they do let you in a little early to go to rope drop area not into park area where you can do attractions.::yes:: :wave2:

We were there at the end of August/beginning of September and we had to show our resort ID at some of the parks to get in early (I don't remember if we had to do that each time). The only park I remember getting into and waiting for a rope drop (at least I think there was a rope--we were too far back to see) was in MGM Studios. We had to wait outside the gates for Epcot and for Magic Kingdom, we were inside the gates but not on Main Street and they did a rope drop there. I can't remember what happened at Animal Kingdom. That was our first day and we had to wait at the parking gate to get in and I think by the time we got to the ticket gate, we could just walk into the park. Since we were resort guests, I don't know what they do if you don't have resort ID. I assume they make you wait but maybe they don't care and let you in anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter