Is there a DVC tour at Vero Beach?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Im interested in touring Vero Beach when Im in FL in 5 weeks! (Just got back from FL 12 days ago) Is there a DVC set up at Vero Beach to take my MIL and myself on the tour? Are there sample rooms to check? We went on the DVC tour at Boardwalk and I bought into the DVC with our home at WLV.

imgoingtodisney

Sure is. The first time we visited Vero we just went up to the sales rep's desk , said we were members, and asked to see the facilities. It was no problem..

VB is a great place to go for a few daya after WDW...very relaxing....

mac_tlc

DVC '92

'74, '75, '76, '77, '79, '80, '83 (hunnymoon), '85, '90, '91 off-site
'92 DVC
'93 DVC, DVC
'94 DVC, DVC, DVC
'96 OKW, OKW, OKW, VB
'97 OKW, OKW, VB
'98 OKW, OKW, VB
'99 WL, OKW, OKW
'00 OKW, Magic, VB, OKW
'01 DCA, VWL, BWV, Magic

As you enter the lobby, go straight as if you were going out the back ddors, but before you do, turn left and the DVC desk is right there. The reps are veery friendly and will be glad to show you the property. This is our home resort and like mac_tlc said, it's a grest place to unwind after being at WDW.

Do they check ID at the gate like the WDW resorts do? Do we just tell them Im a DVC owner and am interested in touring?

Yes, they do check ID at the gate. They might also ask you to use the parking lot across the street. There is a tunnel that connects you back across A1A.

The first time we visited, we told the lady at the gate we were members. She pointed to the spaces that said something like 5 minute or 15 minute parking only. My dad thought she misunderstood and repeated that we wanted to go in and tour the resort. She told us again to use the space and gave a big wink and a nudge to my Dad. ;) This was before they got so busy so they may not allow members to use those spaces anymore....or maybe they will.

Be careful. I had no intention of purchasing at Vero....until I stopped by to take a look. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter