• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a Disney Vacation Club newsletter?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Wondering if there is. Do special deals get announced? I put down my deposit but have yet to sign paperwork. Im still in the process of signing on and I need to know everything now. Thanks

yes, quartely. It has a lot of info. And, when your paperwork is finished and you become a Member, you will be given the signon and password for the members only website.

There is a quarterly newsletter that is sent out and also posted on the Member Only Website. It doesn't usually contain much current news.

The discounts are also posted on the Member Only website and change. They include things like 10% off different restaurants at WDW, a discount on a medical workup at Celebration Health, discounts off kids soccer camp, Disney tours, etc. , golf discounts,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter