Is there a April 2008 code watch thread? **This seems to be it!!

I was unable to get the Visa code for POR for April 15-23, and since we are 5 I can't really go anywhere else unless we go deluxe. As much I would like to it just wouldn't make sense to pay more for the resort just to get something free.

Technically your 4 because your youngest DS is 2. I would also look into an AP. You can try to get AKL or WL for around $164. I didn't check but I think that's cheaper than rack rate at POR

Technically your 4 because your youngest DS is 2. I would also look into an AP. You can try to get AKL or WL for around $164. I didn't check but I think that's cheaper than rack rate at POR

His birthday is in March, so he will be 3 by then. Plus I am getting the AAA discount. It is really not that big of a deal for us. My cousin is staying at POR with us, so we really don't want to change resorts.

I called yesterday and spoke with a rather rude woman who would not even help me. I ended up hanging up on her--I know not very magical on my part, but these things happen. :rolleyes1

Anyhow, today I was looking on Disney's website and under the special offers there was an offer that could apply to me. So, I called, spoke with a very friendly and helpful cast member and got a $424 credit on my 4/1-4/9 trip to AsMo!

:banana:

Ok so I checked out the disneyworld.com website and with the code APN they had availability for my date at POR. So I emailed my AAA agent to see if she can get it for us, she should be if it was available online right? I would have to pay about 226.00 more but that is because I originally only got MYW tickets not Hoppers. I am waiting to hear back from her. I wonder if she ever really tried to get them for us yesterday.

I just tried calling and the system is down :headache: after I was on hold for 10 min, they said to call back in about 2-3 hrs. Im keeping my fingers crossed. I wonder if this code allows you to upgrade as well.

I just tried calling and the system is down :headache: after I was on hold for 10 min, they said to call back in about 2-3 hrs. Im keeping my fingers crossed. I wonder if this code allows you to upgrade as well.

yep can make ressies online either, I checked because that is what my AAA agent told me and I didn't believe her. :rotfl:

called and got our discount!

we only save about $56 (staying at Pop) but that's okay...that's $56 more in our pockets.

I called and the cm said that it was not available for our dates? April 5 -8?

I am stumped now. I was hoping for a little savings.

Help help help

I just paid in full my April 12 through 17 ASmu package with DPP through AAA. Now I see there may be a code or a discount???? EEEEEK!
What do I do now?
Where on earth did you all find a code on Disney world.com???? I couldn't find it at all.
And I get a discount if I already paid in full w/ AAA?????

I just called and the rep used an APP code ( I didnt see it listed ) but it saved us 320.00 off our trip :)

We booked through Magical Journeys and the Travel agent emailed me today that codes for the public were released but I would have to switch from POFQ to POR. we were like YES. it saved us almost $600. we are going with my MIL, FIL, SIL and BIL. they didn't get the deal because when we all booked a few months back, they didn't want to book with our TA, they wanted to go through AAA and when they called AAA for this discount, the rooms were gone. I think if we had to move to any other resort I would of said no but since it was the POR, we are still close to all the IL's
YAAAAA:cool1:

Can I just whine about not being able to get any discount :sad1: I've had no luck with the visa discount or the passholder discount...I'm so frustrated :headache: Oh well, I'll keep trying, at least we get to go!

Can I just whine about not being able to get any discount :sad1: I've had no luck with the visa discount or the passholder discount...I'm so frustrated :headache: Oh well, I'll keep trying, at least we get to go!
That's where we were staying too and I was told that the discount is not available at the POFQ :sad2: :mad:

Can someone PLEASE give me the code? I dont know what AP or APP means!!! I found the ticket codes on the other thread of APV and APF but when I called Disney they were just for free Park Hoppers and Water Parks not anything to do with resort upgrades or $ off. Some please answer this????

Can someone PLEASE give me the code? I dont know what AP or APP means!!! I found the ticket codes on the other thread of APV and APF but when I called Disney they were just for free Park Hoppers and Water Parks not anything to do with resort upgrades or $ off. Some please answer this????

From what I understand, the only room discount is for AP (annual pass) holders. The only other discount I've seen is on a MYW ticket package where they add the park hopper and water park option for free. It would save us about $300, so it's not a bad discount. Hope that helps (and is correct) :)

That's the only discount that I know about. So for the free ticket/park hopper we saved about $600.

That's the only discount that I know about. So for the free ticket/park hopper we saved about $600.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter