Is there a a list of guide emails?

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
I dont' know my guides email and I wanted to get in touch with her. I looked on the member site but don't see a directory. It used to come on our monthly emails, but now we don't get those. Any idea where I can find this info?

The DVC board moderators are requesting that only public contact email addresses be posted. Unless your guide specifically gives you an email address, and tells you you may post it.

The standard "name AT Disney.com" address is designed for ease of use for internal Disney corporate messages.

The DVC board moderators are requesting that only public contact email addresses be posted. Unless your guide specifically gives you an email address, and tells you you may post it.

The standard "name AT Disney.com" address is designed for ease of use for internal Disney corporate messages.

Thanks, sorry I didn't think about breeching the confidentiality of things. If all else fails I'll just call member services on Monday!

btw, name at Disney.com bounced back as undeliverable. ust incase others were going to try that!

Just wanted to mention, I got a call from a guide the other night as I have been interested in purchasing for a while. There was some info she had to look up and I asked for her to email me since I don't like to receive many phone calls on my cell phone while I'm at work. She told me they weren't allowed to email people. I thought it a little weird, but maybe the rules have changed now and they have to make contact over the phone?

Just wanted to mention, I got a call from a guide the other night as I have been interested in purchasing for a while. There was some info she had to look up and I asked for her to email me since I don't like to receive many phone calls on my cell phone while I'm at work. She told me they weren't allowed to email people. I thought it a little weird, but maybe the rules have changed now and they have to make contact over the phone?

From what I understand, the guides are not supposed to use email because of real estate licensing issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter