Is the "Search This Thread" Feature Going to Return?

Sherry E

Currently tag-less...
The Search feature for the individual threads was extremely valuable on the old board. I used it frequently to quickly locate bits of information, old posts and references to certain subjects within longer threads, or in threads that had been around for a while. I actually found the Search Thread feature to be more helpful and efficient than the general Search feature for the entire forum/board.

Unless I have overlooked it, I cannot find a Search feature for the threads. If it's there, where can I find it? If it's not there, will it return?

It's currently unavailable. I believe the millions of posts brought over from the old system may still be indexing.

It's currently unavailable. I believe the millions of posts brought over from the old system may still be indexing.

I knew that the general Search feature for the whole board was unavailable, but I didn't know the feature would be unavailable for searching within specific threads too. Hopefully it returns. I can't even count how many times I used the Search This Thread feature -- it was a great tool to have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter