• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the CP package a good deal at Teppanyaki?

lillygator

DIS Veteran
I can't seem to get an answer on this. Does no one go here for the package? Do you get your money's worth? And on the Disney site I thought it said no lobster entree's at Coral Reef or Le Celliar....nothing about Teppanyaki....

I purchased it already but am thinking of switching....we usually go to Da Ru Ma's for xmas eve dinner and since this would be on 12/16 it would be two of the same type meals pretty close together....

we have done the CP package here several times. it is great! and yes, the lobster is excluded.:tongue:

At Teppanyaki twice and felt like we got our moneys worth both times::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter