Is the 2005 WDW planner a code?

Threehearts

DIS Veteran
Yesterday, I received the 2005 planner(4 pg. brochure) preprinted with the "we expect you at a deluxe hotel in August, as usual" statement inside. It speaks of deluxe resorts starting at $199/night. There is a 4 digit number under my name on the front of the mailing. Is this a pin code or something else? The dates that this is effective is from July 5th to October 4th, 2005. Thanks for your help. Threehearts

It doesn't sound like a code. And I believe those dates are value season and rack rate for WL and AKL are both $199 for a standard room.

One way to find out call central reservations. I have had codes next to my name and not even known about them. :banana:

It seems that some people who work there are very rude when people call to check for PINS. In general, has the conversation been civil when you called to check? Thanks so much. Threehearts

If you are worried about it, call to tell them that "you think you got email from them, but accidentally deleted it. Is there any way to check?" That's much more likely to get a positive response than "Do I have a PIN?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter