• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Little Golden Books beginning a series of Little Golden Books based on Disney Parks rides and shows?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
To go along with my plush Figment I also got a Little Golden Book also titled Figment and I saw that it's part of a series that Little Golden Books is doing with Disney to feature storybooks based on Disney Parks rides and shows. Besides the Figment book there is also books on It's A Small World Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain. Is this a new Disney Little Golden Books series?

Yes and I have loved Golden Books since my childhood in the 50’s
I have seen them on shelf in childrens section at Target so look online for full range of titles.And price … probably not 59 cents anymore Haha
I also saw Taylor Swift Golden Book in Target I wish I had purchased it now !

P.S. If a family can not afford Disney+
It is fun to check out many of the advertising Trailer that are offered online .
The new BeetleJuice Trailer is so amazing but love Taylor Swift Eras Tour Concert advertising repeatedly
haha
Iam planning to visit the Barnes & Noble BookStore tomorrow . It’s a stressful drive from my location to the one near Universal due to Orlando traffic . Haha
Hopefully They will have a
Golden Boos section but could be $$$ trip Haha I received 3 $10 gift certificates I need to use before I lose them but they have the holiday Grinch design on them ! I want to keep them after they are at zero balance .
I’ll remember to report back for more Golden info!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter