• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it worth it to do the Christmas Tree Trail in DS in the daylight/opening time?

NicoleLarson

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what time the Tree trail opens or is it always open? Is it worth it to see it in the daytime? We do not have an opportunity to see it at night.

I liked it during the day. It was easier to see and photograph the fine detail of the ornaments. At night, it was more about the overall ambiance than the individual trees. If daytime is the only opportunity you have, I would give it a quick look.

We all greatly enjoyed seeing the trees during the day! My favorites were haunted mansion, Mulan and Frozen! Amazing! It snows, met a great CM who hammed it up with us and took some pix with us.
And it Snows! Worth seeing, Enjoy!

We are really looking forward to this next year. I've seen YouTube videos of this and it looks like a blast.

Saw it last week and thought it was a waste of time. nothing special. looked like they just pulled the trees out of a box.

It was nice during the day. We took our time and enjoyed a leisurely stroll looking at the trees. Not crowded and you can clearly see all the ornaments and decorations. It even "snowed"!

The tree lighting is secondary to their decorations. Fit it in when you can - I wouldn't go out of your way to change other plans or give up something else you wanted to do to see it at a specific time. And also - while I really enjoyed it - it's also something I probably wouldn't make a special trip to see either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter