Is it too close to my trip to make an ADR?

Wasre

Mouseketeer
I leave in 10 days for the House of Mouse. Is it too late to make a decent ADR? I'll be solo, should I even worry about an ADR?

Thanks.

No, it's not too late to make ADR's, although you are probably not going to get everything on your wishlist, and yes, even as a single, I suspect it's a good idea. I made a lunch ADR for for DS and myself for Chefs de France just one day in advance last spring, and was quite pleased with myself when we got it.

Great thanks. So far I haven't done a lot of looking so I don't know a lot of what's available. I have looked enough to know there are a lot of choices. I'll keep looking.

A lot of the restaurants also serve their full menus at the bar which do not require ADRs. You might consider doing that too, since you're a solo traveler. I know there's one at the 50s Prime Time Cafe. I believe the Wave in the Contemporary, Jiko at AK and Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge also have bar seating, just off the top of my head...might be an option if you really wanted to try one of those places but can't get an ADR..

Definitely not! Figure out where you want to eat and check. They give alternates online if the restaurant isn't available. It's doubtful Le Cellier, 'OHana, CRT are available, but some of the less popular might be. Check out the cancel thread on DIS as well for some good reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter