Is it possible to use DDP card like this?

kcrew

Gets a Warm, Fuzzy Feeling When Thinking about DIS
Our card will be 2A 1C. On our last day we will have 6 credits left(4A and 2C). We would like to pay for 2 other adults and 1 other child that day. Since some have said it will be a problem trying to use a card stating 3 for 6 people, has any one tried handing over 2 cards from the same room? So, giving the server 2 cards that each say 2A 1C? Can the server recognize on the card that it is the same room, or will 2 transactions solve the problem some have reported?

Thanks. :)

I'm thinking that won't work technically. However it may depend on the server... maybe they'd be willing to have it two seperate tickets and do it that way?

Before you order, tell the server who will be on the same card. Then give them the 2 cards after the meal(they should have made 2 receipts.) Just be sure that each person named on a card uses that card and signs it--for instance, you and a guest and child can be one card. DH and a guest could be the other card. Unless they have changed the rules by then, this should be no problem--you are getting meals you have paid for and the "owner" of the card is using and signing the card. The 2 cards is not a problem or issue as long as you have the right credits remaining and are not trying to use credits purchased at the child's rate for an adult (and you are not.)

Of course, the rules could change at any time...but as of now, you could do this.

bertalander said:
I'm thinking that won't work technically. However it may depend on the server... maybe they'd be willing to have it two seperate tickets and do it that way?

It will have to be separate bills regardless, right? 2a, 1c per bill? I'm thinking this is a very common scenario and the server would not even think anything of it when you presented 2 cards?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter