Is it just me?

dcfromva

No horsing around, Christmas is coming!
A few weeks ago, we had a thread on this board ref the scarves with the cooling gel. I used one of the links for WorknPlayGear and ordered some stuff. I noticed my order was immediately charged to my CC (on July 23rd), but I have not seen the merchandise. I have tried to call the 1 800 number on their site and just get a fast busy ring. On their web page, I searched around and found a local number listed (long distance for me) which I called and received a recording for voice mail promising to return my cal within 24 hours (and no, I did not get a call back).
I have tried to get a response via email...and received nothing. (they also have a place where you can check the status of the trouble ticket and the ticket has not even been assigned to anyone).
Anyway, I was wondering if I was the only who had trouble placing an order with these folks? I am thinking that I should immediately put a dispute in with my CC company since the company is not responding to me... I would really like to get the merchandise, but I don't know what else to do. Anyone else have an idea?
-TIA

-DC

Sorry, I can't help you with your problem. Just wanted to let people know that the "cooling"scarves with the gel can be found at WalMart in the sporting goods dept.

..... Well, I do think the company should have responded in some way so I wouldn't worry......but, perhaps I was being impatient because when I arrived home last night--there was a box waiting for me and my entire order was there!!!
I am so excited because I ordered a couple of hats with the cooling gel from Work n Play Gear which I couldn't find anywhere else. I ordered one of the hats for my Mom who doesn't deal very well with the heat and I had told her about it. This is probably the major reason I was hoping the order would come through. (Otherwise I would have felt really bad for telling her about it).

So, I am all ready for my trip!!! :Pinkbounc: :Pinkbounc: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Yippeeee!

-DC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter