Is Early Entry the same as Toontown Madness?

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
I know last year we had EE on our hoppers, that we didn't utilize. This year, I went a different route, and we will have the Mickey's Toontown Madness. Is this the same as Early Entry?
Just want to make sure I plan accordingly. Really would like to use EE this year.

They are two separate things - EE is into Fantasyland, Buzz & Space Mtn. one hour before the park officially opens. Toontown Morning Madness is a thing in Toontown for the first hour the park is open, which you have to have tickets to get into. Do you have parkhoppers you got with a package? I think they normally come with both one day of EE & one Toontown Morning Madness.

Thanks!
Yes, I just booked our trip online through AAA last night. We have 5 day hopper passes, just like last year. The website mentioned the Toontown Madness, but nothing about EE. Hopefully that will be included as well. Last year we never got to the parks too early, although dh did go way early, ahead of us, one day, so he could get a FP for Splash Mountain.
I told dh this year, we are going to get up early most days, as we will make better time that way. It's just a matter of me getting everyone up and moving early enough! LOL

You do get EE with AAA. I can't get up for work or to get the kids to scholl with out feeling like I am going to die but for DL I am up EARLY. In Oct. we left Vegas at 8 PM went to bed way after 1am andmy 9 year old woke us at 4 am , he did not want to be late!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter