Is CAA still selling Universal tickets at par?

CJK

DIS Veteran
We never did take advantage of this and now I'm worried it may be over. Any info would be appreciated! :)

I can phone my TA tomorrow and ask.

You are talking about the ones that never expire right?

Scratch
:smooth:

I bought 4 at the local CAA outlet a couple of weeks ago. IIRC, they were $119 each.

- Mike

3day/2 park but have to use within 7 days of activation.

119.23 Cdn for Adults
106.45 Cdn for Children 3 - 9 yrs.

Scratch
:smooth:

Terrific! Thanks to everyone for all of your help! I'll have to make a trip to my local CAA store!!:cool:

Originally posted by Scratch42
3day/2 park but have to use within 7 days of activation.

They expire? The ones we bought last year are good forever. We used 2 days last year, and the girls are going again on Monday with their cousin and uncle! Can hardly wait! :teeth:

No, the ones we bought do not expire. The CAA agent told us as much, too. We bought some 3 years ago which all have 1 day left on them, and we'll be using those ones up before we use the ones I recently bought. Here's the link from the CAA's MidWestern Ontario web site.

- Mike

Thanks for the information. My DF and DUncle are going to be trying Universal this next trip and at par sure does sound better than what they are charging at the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter