Is BB-8 Still at Hollywood Studios?

Yes, he'll be there for awhile. Usual wait seems to be about 20-30 min.

I haven't done that meet but I'd imagine it would be the usual about 30 second-1 min per group

Hi Everyone, I saw this and was wondering if BB-8 is still doing meet and greets at Hollywood Studios?

If so, how long is the typical wait? And is the line in the shade by any chance?

Also, how long do you get with BB-8? From the YouTube video it seems to be a private encounter so I imagine they limit the time.

Thanks in advance.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...greeting-guests-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/
pretty permanent meet and greet, until SWLand opens
The waits can go from 45 minutes to 5 minutes in the evening or early morning. The queue is inside Launch Bay and you get about a minute with him

Wait time was 10-15 min on Thurs am through noon. Met him and Chewbacca and saw all the stuff. Only 1 jawa. Wouldn't trade with us. Very fun meet and greet!

I was there earlier this week, wait time for BB8 was around 20 minutes. Chewbacca was running around 30. Kylo Ren was 25.

You go in and the CM asks you a few questions you can answer if you want and BB8 makes some responses as they snap a few photos. How may typically depends on who is taking the shots.

Being able to see the wait time sign, over the course of numerous nights, I have seen it as low as 10 minutes and as high as 25 minutes. During the night, it seems to be the busiest towards the end of the SW dessert party.

Hello we are heading to Disney world mid December. My boys are really excited to meet BB-8. However the my Disney experience app doesn't have a schedule for him after December 2nd. Any idea if his meet and greet will be there when we go?

Hello we are heading to Disney world mid December. My boys are really excited to meet BB-8. However the my Disney experience app doesn't have a schedule for him after December 2nd. Any idea if his meet and greet will be there when we go?

He'll be there. It's a pretty safe bet he'll be there until Star wars land opens up

For some reason when I was there BB-8 had the longest waits. He was super cute but the Photopass person was really disappointing and only took one (bad) picture.

We headed there on our first day at Disney didn't know enough about which attractions to get to first. At RD we pretty much walked right in to meet all three Star Wars characters. We had several minutes with each and did not feel rushed. Stormtroopers were also walking around inside the launch bay periodically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter