Is anyone else having issues with FB this morning?

Only reason I know about it is because they mentioned it on the morning news this morning. I was on FB from 430 am to 530 am and back on at 8 am and I never had any issues.

Have a FB account, but rarely use. I just tried it and seems to be working fine for me. Maybe some sort of temporary issue?

I thought I was hacked. Tried to change my password. Should have come here, the most latest news is always posted here LOL.

TIP- If you're having an issue with a major website or app, go to DownDetector.com. The front page will show you the most commonly reported issues at the moment, but you can also click on or search for specific ones to get more details or file your own report. This is always my first go-to to check if it's a them problem or a me problem.

1709669286231.png1709669327517.png1709669357107.png

Usually if some website is down, I just try again later in the day. No point in calling 'customer service' since they won't be able to fix it and likely you aren't the ONLY person having issues. The site having the issue will figure out what is wrong and fix it for you.

I experienced the same issue. I turned off my phone, turned it back on and was able to log back in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter