Is a collapsable cooler allowed in WDW?

mudman

DIS Veteran
I want to save a few $ on beverages if I can. Wondering if a collapsable cooler filled with bottled water and ice would be allowed in the parks?

Also,
If I requested a refridge in our All Star Music room is it likely to have a freezer? I am thinking frozen water would stay colder longer and be more refreshing.

Thanks
Michelle

Hi! I asked this question last week, and was told it's okay as long as the cooler was able to be inspected by security before entering. (We are bringing in a collapsable backpack cooler, also hoping to save a few dollars and keep cool)

Coolers are fine as long as no glass. The fridges however might disappoint you. We rented one at the Contemp. and it was a tiny cube deal with a freezer just big enough for 2 juice boxes. AND...it took 2 days to freeze something! We even stopped taking our cooler because stuff was not cold enough to last the day. Perhaps you could call and ask what type of fridge you will get. If it is one of those I'd skip it.

We were there last week & brought a small cooler with water, ice & some snacks in every day. I just put it out for security to inspect and they did, and off I went.

Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter