Is $1,000 Gift Card Thru Quick Rewards Legit?

dnamertz

DIS Veteran
I've been a Quick Rewards member for about a month, and have mostly just done the surveys. Today I went into the Signups section and there are various offers/signups. About half way down the page I clicked on a link that says Health Insurance and says you get $0.05 for signing up. When I click on "Do Offer" it has me answer a couple questions that give me the opportunity to get a $1,000 Best Buy gift card.

I clicked on that and answered a couple more basic questions, then it takes me to a Facebook link where it wants me to post "I love Best Buy" to my Facebook page, and then enter my name and shipping address to receive my gift card. This is on a site called specialgiftcardgiveouts.com. Has anyone every tried this?

I searched for reviews of these types of offers on Google and read that you actually get a gift card, but after supplying your info, they send you an email with a bunch of offers and you have to signup with a certain number of those offers (some free, some not).

Anyone ever try this and what did you have to sign up for to get the gift card?

I have seen these deals, they are generally legit, but for that dollar amount, it will probably be 3 free, 3 low end paid or credit card approvals (must be approved and use it once within 30 days and 3 High end offers (around $300 each)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter