IOA 1 day discount tx?

myjeep93

Earning My Ears
Desperatly need to find discount. Spending 1 late afternoon/evening at HRH before leaving on Disney cruise and 10 yr dtr wants to ride the HULK(so do I!) Just hate to spend 46.00 per person (best rate found so far) on the 3 of us for just a few hours in park. Any chance of getting a better deal?

I am interested in this response. I am planning on two days there, but no chance of a third.... all at IOA and I have assumed that buying online single day tickets is my only option. I dunno. I am interested in what you have found.

myjeep93: I've seen a $3 off deal to Florida residents with the fanclub card...
You can also get a free citywalk party pass when you buy a one day ticket, with your coupon from the entertainment book.

wendyful: You can get a discount for a two day ticket with the fanclub card as well. Or, get $7 worth of free Universal script with the coupon from the entertainment book. Why not get the 5 day ticket that is going for the price of two and come back for another trip if you can?

every citys entertainment book has the Universal coupons in it, so you do not have to buy Orlandos, but I would!!

if you cannot get a fanclub card thru your employer, email me and I'll help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter