• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Interview the Person Below you......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Virgin as well.

What is your favourite WDW to stay at? Mine is the Beach Club Villas.

We've only stopped at the All Star Resorts so I'll go for All Star Sports Resort

What is your fave ride at MGM Studios ? Mine is RnRc

The Polynesian Resort :love:

Space Mountain or Splash Mountain? I love them both.....but probably Splash Mountain for me :)

:wizard:

Splash mountain for me too, I find space mountain at WDW kind of lame compared to the version at DLP.

When are you going on your next trip to Disney? I'm going to WDW in 45 days!!!!

I go in 41 days - yippee !!!

Where do you like to eat in Epcot ? We like eating at the Lotus Blossom Cafe in China

I like the food in Morocco, they do a lovely tabulah (spl?)

Whats your fave place to eat in MGM, mine is 50s prime time cafe

Hollywood Brown Derby - we had one of the best meals I have ever had there in August! I do really like 50s PTC as well though, but Hollywood Brown Derby was in a different class.

Do you have any hobbies?

I like reading but I think it's fair to say my most time consuming one is Disney ;)

After Dising and Disney, movies are main hobby :)

What is your favourite on-site WDW hotel and why?

My favourite is the Beach Club Villas. I love the theaming, I find it really relaxing, I love the location especially as I can walk to my two favourite parks, I love the restaurant choices in the area and I love the facilties the villa rooms offer.

Have you ever used the spa facilities at any WDW resort? I haven't yet but have booked a spa treatment at Saratoga Springs for Christmas day!!

Cyrano said:
What is your favourite on-site WDW hotel and why?

The Boardwalk (don't let Jon see this post!)

Why? The fabulous location, walking distance of 2 of our favourite parks. The wonderful decor and staff. The many hotels within walking distance with their plethora of dining choices. The Boardwalk itself where I could spend many many hours sat enjoying the atmosphere, music, FreindShips toing and froing and people watching. The shops, restaurants and entertainmnet on the Boardwalk itself. The fact that this is an entertainment option that people travel to get to and I am staying right there :)

For a cheaper alternative we also loved All Star Movies :) But money no object I would chose the Boardwalk. One day I hope to stay at the Poly to see if that exceeds the Boardwalk ;)

Who do you go on holiday with?

My immediate family - me, DH 2 DDs. We went once with others and it wasn't for us though I know it works well for some of you :)

Sorry Dana. I spent so long answering that post you had already answered!!

I will answer your question about spas:

No, I haven't. It's one of my "funny" things but I could not think of anything I would like less than having massages etc from a total stranger! I know, I'm a freak ;)

Miffy2003 said:
Who do you go on holiday with?

My immediate family - me, DH 2 DDs. We went once with others and it wasn't for us though I know it works well for some of you :)

Is that 2 DH's ?? or 2 DD's :rotfl: :rotfl:

I too travel with my hubby and 2 DD's

Where do you go on your first full day at Disney ? We go to Epcot

:) We go to Magic Kingdom.

What's the first thing you do when you arrive At WDW? ::MinnieMo

Audrey

Dunno, never been

Is there somewhere else in the world besides Disney that you'd like to visit?

Nutsy said:
Is there somewhere else in the world besides Disney that you'd like to visit?

Yes, I would like to see the West Coast of USA (LA/San Francisco/Vegas etc)
New York
Toronto
Hong Kong

I think those are top of my list actually :)

Have you ever thought about emigrating? If so where and why?

Not really.......well maybe to Alaska.....no sales tax and it's so pretty up there:flower:

How long have you lived at your current address?

btw Miffy..........LA is ok (very smoggy)...SF is very pretty....Vegas? Don't know, doesn't interest us. Oh and Hong Kong we love...been twice and want to go back again;)

We've lived in Nuneaton for 18 years

What year was your first visit to WDW ? Ours was 1998

Mine was 1999.

If you could bring back any ride which one would you choose? Mine would be Alien Encounter.

I can't think of a ride, but I would LOVE to bring back Tapestry of Nations

What is/was your fave parade ? Again it would be Tapestry of Nations/Dreams

Yep it has to be Tapestry of Nations! I cant understand why they got rid of it when it was one of the best things there!

Mission Space or Soarin? Ive never been on either but will in 8 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter