Interview the person below you (Part II)

No we haven't done that yet, our kids are too small still. However, my DH cannot wait for the day to do one and he said he would love to do the one at Epcot instead of WL.

Do you listen to park music on your computer, and if so what is your favorite station(s)?

I have not, but I am going to start listening to Disney music on Pandora.

TNP...Have you ever ridden the Train in MK just to avoid walking places?

Yes! Not out of laziness, but to avoid walking through the masses on Main Street, lol.

What are your absolute favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner dishes at any of Disney's table service restaurants?

What are your absolute favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner dishes at any of Disney's table service restaurants?

Breakfast, it the rare Liberty Tree Tavern breakfast. I like the fruit and meat platters in particular.
Lunch is a lot like dinner menu wise, though when I think of it I don't know that I have had a lunch at a TS.
I really like the steak at the Coral Reef.

TNP.... Where is your favorite character meal? What do you like about the food, the ambience, and the character visits there?

I have 2 favorites and must dos for each trip. The first one is Akershus breakfast. The Princesses really take their time at each of the table plus the food is always hot and very very good (absolutely love the cheesy potatoes :love:). The other meal we really enjoy is Cape May Cafe Breakfast...the food is always hot and fresh, the character interaction is awesome (very relaxed atmosphere) and the service is great. Both places have wonderful atmospheres.

What is your favorite Deluxe, Moderate, and Value resorts and why?

princess storybook breakfast. delicious potato casserole and the sweet princesses who are always very accomodating.

how much do you usually tip mousekeeping?

What is your favorite Deluxe, Moderate, and Value resorts and why?

Deluxe- Animal Kingdom Lodge: I loved our savannah room's view and the resort's relaxing theme. I also really enjoyed our meals at Boma & Mara.
Moderate- Fort Wilderness: I'm a huge fan of the peaceful outdoors! Plus, I really like the salad bar at Trail's End, the meal/show at HDDR, & their ferry to MK.
Value- All Star Movies: If you can't get in the Disney mood here, then you just need to go home, lol. Their theming is really great & I like the make-your-own salad in the food court.

If you could do any Disney tour, which would it be & why?

I really don't know much about the tours but from what I have heard Keys to the Kingdom is pretty neat also the backstage of Future World tour looks interesting.

If you could be any Cast Member in Disney what would you like to do and why?

That's an easy one for me I'd like to "be" sleeping beauty!

TNP: when's the first moment you really feel like you're at disney? (the plane/car), magical express, when entering resort, park etc...

That's an easy one for me I'd like to "be" sleeping beauty!

TNP: when's the first moment you really feel like you're at disney? (the plane/car), magical express, when entering resort, park etc...

The different colored signs at WDW. And if I see a DCL themed bus in Florida.

TNP: What is your favorite Disney song and if from what movie:banana:

I have always been very fond of the Beauty and the Beast Song sung by Mrs. Potts (Tale as old as Time).

What are your favorite CS restaurants in each of the parks?

MK- Columbia Harbour
Epcot- Sunshine seasons or Yorkshire Fish yuummmm!
MGM- ABC commisionary
AK- Tusker House? (think that's the name)

Do you have a free WDW planning DVD, and if so how often do you watch it?

Do you have a free WDW planning DVD, and if so how often do you watch it?

I just got a new one a few weeks ago, but (oddly) I haven't watched it yet. I keep meaning to, but haven't had a chance.

What's your favorite ride/attraction in each park?

like to spend some time at Downtown Disney?

Yes but a dwindling amount. I'm not sure I will go next time at all. All I really want to do there anymore is ride the Characters in flight since the wind has always shut it down when I've tried. And maybe get a snack or dinner. I'm just all shopped out there.

TNP...... Have you ever surprised somone with a trip to Disney?

Last March we surprised my two girls with a trip. Next May we are taking another family with us and we are surprising their kids and our kids. It will be fun.

What is your favorite off site resort?

What is your favorite off site resort?

I'm really not sure. The only one I have a positive memory of was a spring break trip were we stayed at the Vistana resort in Kissamee. It was a lot nicer that the Marriot timeshares. Much better kept up. But not somewhere I would stay again travel to the park was a pain and it wasn't close to any facilities like a grocery store or restaurant.

TNP....... How many extinct attractions can you recall riding, any favorites gone?

My favorite extinct attraction was the Skyway. But do remember riding multiple times: 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, the old Figment ride, World of Motion, Horizons, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

What is your favorite non animated Disney movie from the 1960s-1970s eras?

The original Parent Trap

Do you have any Disney World "must-dos" or special Disney World traditions?

The original Parent Trap

Do you have any Disney World "must-dos" or special Disney World traditions?

Breakfast at AK. Now better way to start a day!!:banana:

What is your favorite time of the year to visit WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter