internet week long package

GEORGE NATSIS

Earning My Ears
IS THE WEEK LONG INTERNET PACKAGE WORTH THE PRICE AND DO YOUHAVE TO USE THE SHIPS COMPUTERS OR CAN YOU USE YOUR OWN LAPTOP IN YOUR CABIN????????????

The package is currently $89.99 for the unlimited plan. You must use the computers in the internet lounge (for now).

I was told that after the Magic's drydock this fall, they will install WI-FI and issue you the cards so you can use your own laptop from your cabin. The guy said it will be the "A" cards (transmitting at 54 Mbps through the 5GHz spectrum).

Originally posted by GEORGE NATSIS
IS THE WEEK LONG INTERNET PACKAGE WORTH THE PRICE AND DO YOUHAVE TO USE THE SHIPS COMPUTERS OR CAN YOU USE YOUR OWN LAPTOP IN YOUR CABIN????????????

I was wondering the same thing about the week long package myself. My first thought was I can't last a week without being on a computer. But maybe a week away from a computer would do me a world of good. I don't need it for buisness or anything like that, just pleasure. I can save those $$$ and use them for something else.

So if you don't hear from me, from August 23-30, you'll know why.

I think if you plan on using the internet any more than about 20 mins...its worth the price. From what I have read the price per min is pretty high. To me its worth it to get the package.
Aimee

Originally posted by eek40
I think if you plan on using the internet any more than about 20 mins...its worth the price. From what I have read the price per min is pretty high. To me its worth it to get the package.
Aimee

The way I figured it out, the per minute charge is $0.75, you would need to use 120 minutes to reach $90.00, so a person would have to decide if they plan on using the service for more than 2 hours during the length of the cruise.

Can you share the internet package with the people you are travelling with or do they check ID?

Originally posted by sbatty
Can you share the internet package with the people you are travelling with or do they check ID?

I've been told you can share the login with your stateroom, but only one person can be logged in at a time.

If the 802.11G rumor is true, that will be great. I'm going to have the laptop anyway to download pics of cruisetoberfest. I'm sure posting them live will be even better:bounce:

The way I figured it out, the per minute charge is $0.75, you would need to use 120 minutes to reach $90.00, so a person would have to decide if they plan on using the service for more than 2 hours during the length of the cruise

thnks verhanda man...looks like my math was way off:) I think I was thinking about the 4 day cruise that I am going on:).....lol
Aimee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter