Interested in Concierge Rates in late October - prior year AP's or Fl resident rate..

lillygator

DIS Veteran
We are booked in a GV Poly room for 10/26 - 10/29 I am looking to change to concierge level preferably at a monorail resort but am considering the Beach Club.

I am pretty sure that is regular season but did anyone get discounted rates last October?

or just deluxe rates in general....I looked on mousesavers and it shows a discount avail from late September through the beginning of December. I will have to look but we stayed at a value last MNSSHP and I think we paid the $74 rate per night.

no one?
the AAA rate for October regular season is $522 for lagoon view conc....
would love to hear what the AP rate is....

thank you, I was hoping someone would remember their rate from last year though so I can tell if it was the % off listed.

Lillygator, we did a November 04 trip and had AP discounts at Poly Std and AKL Concierge. The discount then was a flat dollar amount off--100$--per night no matter if you were in standard or concierge. As I recall, with tax, AKL was 370. I think the Epcot resorts which I considered were the same. With the crowd level and occupancy rate high now, I wouldn't expect any better than that.

2003 was a different matter. The AP discount then on deluxe was 40 or 45% off (don't recall which). We were at AKL Concierge and the total with tax was $250 a night or close to.

We won't be in Concierge at these prices anymore.

I think we got BWI LV Concierge mid Oct last year for the stay for 7 pay for 5 night deal-well worth it for us! We had two rooms.

Last year they ran a special where you paid for 5 nights and got two free. We got in on that deal for POLY LVC for 10/17 for 7 nights. Boy I wish they'd run that again!

That's the one! I wish they would offer that for Dec.

I was at Poly LVC 10/22 to 10/29 last year and think I got an AP rate of $100 off rack but I know of other DIS'ers who were there same dates were not able to get the AP rate. I think last year's rates were better for value than they are offering this year. I think those % off rates are a thing of the past. I got addicted to Poly concierge with a 45%+ room only discount. This year I'm really going to try to stick with GV and save myself nearly $1,000 for my 9 night trip but I just can't give up concierge or the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter