Inspired by the dessert thread SHOW US PICTURES of your WDW DESSERTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry Sunday and Banana Split (we requested that ours have only vanilla ice cream and only hot fudge topping), from The Plaza Restaurant (MK):

P1010027.JPG

P1010028.JPG

Chocolate Fairytale Cake, Fantasyland Sundae, and Key Lime creme brulee' at The Castle (MK):

P1010038.JPG

P1010039.JPG

P1010040.JPG

Strawberry Shortcake at Sunshine Seasons inside The Land (Epcot):

P1010107.JPG

Banana-caramel creme brulee' at the Kona Cafe (Polynesian):

P1010341.JPG

S'mores at 50's Prime Time Cafe (MGM):

P1010138.JPG

Oh My!! Time to wipe the drool off the keyboard, this is way better than "real food" pixiedust:

Oh my, oh my, oh my.......just look at those desserts! :hyper: Guess what I am going to be doing in one week's time!!! :mickeyjum :mickeybar :drinking: :cake: :coffee:
A mhole week of eating these desserts! :eek:

Ok, the apple I was eating for breakfast (that I WAS enjoying) is now in the garbage. I cannot wait to go back! I love all of the food in Disney World.

I started a diet today and I already feel like I am cheating just from looking at all of these desserts! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Oh my, do I need sometype of morning after pill after all that excitement?

By the way thanks very inspiring especially after I just joined WW last night and wonder how many points may one of those things be???????

They really all look like 2pts I am positive!!!

By the way I am very bad at math but good at seeing something Mamma Likey!!!

oh DadadaDear Dear Dear............... pooh:

Will have to do my Pooh updowns after viewing this!

Thanks very motivating!

I am having some minor surgery today and cannot eat till late this afternoon. Someone tell me why I am even looking at this thread. It's the meanest thing I have ever done to myself!

SeaSpray - the strawberry Shortcake looks like it is just a delivery device for strawberry cream. Not that I am complaining. :thumbsup2

Thanks everybody. I just love looking at all the food pictures.. now we have the desserts in one thread for this big sweet tooth. That's why I've been planning more for our dining than our park touring! :) I wouldn't even think of taking pictures of my food until I've seen all of these great picures. Thanks for the my new digital camera I'll be taking lots of pictures when we go in June.

WOW that pretty much sums it up. My sister already thinks that I am nuts because I am the only one planning anything. She didn't quite understand the need for ADR's. But hey a party of 12 can get seated at anytime right? I think not....

Now when I start taking pictures of the food for these threads it will put it over the top.

Ok now I HAVE GOT to learn how to use my new camera before our trip!!! Something new to take pictures of!!!! I will drive everyone nuts for sure taking pictures!!!! These are great and I am STARVING!!~!! Diet!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter