(Inspired by luvdsny)What karaoke song would you like to do but probaly can't??

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
I think Radar Love would be cool...
or maybe Come on Eileen..

I love to sing to anything by Pat Benatar :rolleyes: but I wouldn't want to be 'boo'd' off the stage for my choice in music. :eek: ;)

LOL Tia! I used to sing, "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" with a friend of mine all the time!! :)

I would love to sing "Runaway" by Del Shannon, but I can't get some of notes right!

anything...
I have a restraining order on me in 3 states about singing....

Originally posted by WebmasterAlex
anything...
I have a restraining order on me in 3 states about singing....
Only 3 Alex? I can't sing in ANY Way, Shape, Form OR STATE!!! But, I wish I could. :(

I like to pretend I can sing. ;)
Ask me at DIS-CON what an old friend of mine said they were singing in "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". Hey, I can do the weeeeeeeeeeeeee part. ;) :D
LOL Alex!! We can put you in disguise and we promise not to tell a soul who you are. ;) :D :D:p :p :p

I would love to do something (anything) that Phil Collins sings, but his range is WAY too high for me.

I love Phil Collins! I love Susudio and I really love his Tarzan songs. My favorite from Tarzan is "You'll Be In My Heart". He also does that great rendition of the old Supreme's song "Can't Hurry Love". :D John, you sing it and I'll be your #1 fan. ;) :D

I want to join the John's Fan Club......please please please! :)
John, just add a "howdy folks" at the start or end of your song, and all will be fine. ;) :p

How about ABBA???? Steve, will you sing an ABBA song with me? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter