Informazione su prenotazione

MaxDrake79

Earning My Ears
Ragazzi e amici, mi scuso, mi presento qui, mi chiamo Massimo e amo i parchi divertimento oltre che lo sport e la musica. Sarò ad Orlando a luglio 2024 e ai parchi Universal esattamente dal 27 al 30 luglio, ho appena prenotato all'hard rock hotel e spero che con 3 giorni riuscirò a vedere e fare tutte le attrazioni. Ti chiedo aiuto, ho fatto la prenotazione dal sito per ora solo l'hotel, a novembre comprerò i biglietti per i parchi ovviamente prenderò il biglietto da parco a parco, ti chiedo una cosa, al momento della prenotazione ho dato una caparra e mi dicono che il cambio verrà dato in hotel al check out? MA è possibile pagare tutto in anticipo con qualche mese di anticipo? O ora devo pagare il resto in hotel? Inoltre, nel riepilogo della prenotazione che ho ricevuto via mail includono anche il prezzo del parcheggio, spero sia un promemoria e che non lo sto pagando perché sarò senza auto e non voglio pagare di più. Grazie amici

Ciao Massimo,
Meglio se scrivi in Inglese / probably better if you write in English :)

Ti so rispondere sul parcheggio: no, se non hai un'auto non lo pagherai, è un extra opzionale.

Forgive me, you had done the tradition in English but he automatically put me in Italian. Thank you very much for the answer, I take this opportunity to ask for the tickets that I buy separately I have to take that 3 days 2 parks from park to park, if we are two then do I have to take two 3 day tickets? Is that correct? Sorry for the questions, for me it's the first time, I'm very excited. I'm waiting for more answers on the possibility of paying the hotel before arrival

Yes, each person would need their own tickets.
With those tickets, you can go back and forth between the 2 parks as much as you would like for 3 days. The parks are right next to each other so it is very easy to walk between them, or there is the Hogwarts Express train ride which transfers you to the other park also.

Perfect thank you very much, then I will get two 3 day park to park tickets for the two parks. Can I request them as an electronic ticket? How does it work? Will I find them on the app on my smartphone? Can I print them or enter with printed electronic tickets? Sorry for all the questions, I hope I also made the right choice with the Hard Rock hotel, I really liked the Portofino and also the Royal Pacific but the Hard Rock seems very close to the parks

The Hard Rock is closest to the Studios Park, a very short walk. Right now there is a buy 3, get 2 days free promo for tickets, you might want to take advantage of that as it is the same price as just the 3 day. You can download the Universal Orlando app and put the tickets on your smartphone. Just be careful because there is also one for Universal Hollywood, so make sure you download the right one. On the app, you can log into your Universal Orlando account and add your tickets to your digital wallet. Have fun!

As @ofcabbagesandkings said, you can put the tickets in the Universal Orlando App. You can also print the ticket and carry around the printed paper. You can also get a smaller credit-card size ticket at the hotel ticket desk. You can enter the parks with any of those.

You will get Express Passes good for any day you are staying at Hard Rock Hotel (including the days you check in and check out). Your hotel room keys will be your Express Passes.

You guys are very kind, I ask for your help, I arrived at the cash desk to purchase tickets but it asks me to assign tickets to each member traveling with me, I didn't understand if I should also select my name or should I assign them only to the other guest traveling with me (there are 2 of us at the parks) in fact two tickets. I don't understand if I should assign the tickets to myself and the other guest or just to the other guest because I am already present in the purchase. If I assign too, under my name it says 1 assignment otherwise if I don't assign 0 assignment. What do I have to do?

Thank you thank you thank you, purchased tickets from PC but I already find them on the app wallet as electronic tickets. However, I can't see the hotel reservation from the app, I can only see it from the PC. How do I see it from the app?

One more thing, sorry, it says that I have to present a ticket with photo ID. How can I do? Isn't it enough to show a document of identity? How do I get a photo id?

They just mean your ID. They want to see that the name matches the name on the ticket.

The hotel reservations don't show up on the App unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter