Indianapolis DIS Meet - 4th Annual - All Welcome

If we lived closer I would come early to help out, but we are up in NW Indiana, and we are driving down in the morning to get there by 1:00. hopefully you'll get some help from other DISers! :thumbsup2

If we lived closer I would come early to help out, but we are up in NW Indiana, and we are driving down in the morning to get there by 1:00. hopefully you'll get some help from other DISers! :thumbsup2
Oh...It will be no problem. I always like to throw this out there so folks who are here early know we are at the venue and can stop by. Watching the venue transform into our meet is pretty cool.

Travel safely!

Hey - we'll be heading up your direction after the meet! We usually head to NW IN to my in-law's after the meet. We hit the Blueberry Festival on Sunday.

We were not going to be in the state originally but now that we are we will make it down from Lafayette. Myself,DW, DS(9), andf DD(7). Not sure what to bring right now but will look for something in our Disney cookbook tonight. Pin trading sounds fun the kids like doing it while we are at the parks. We are DVC members and will be happy to share the experience with anyone intersted in hearing about it. ( try and stop us from talking abouit it). see you tomorrow.:cool1::yay:pirate:princess:

We were not going to be in the state originally but now that we are we will make it down from Lafayette. Myself,DW, DS(9), andf DD(7). Not sure what to bring right now but will look for something in our Disney cookbook tonight. Pin trading sounds fun the kids like doing it while we are at the parks. We are DVC members and will be happy to share the experience with anyone intersted in hearing about it. ( try and stop us from talking abouit it). see you tomorrow.:cool1::yay:pirate:princess:
Great! See you tomorrow. :)

Okay - Last chance to spread the word about tomorrow's meet.

There's usually a few family's who don't hear about our meet until it's too late. Spread the word. :)

Hey - we'll be heading up your direction after the meet! We usually head to NW IN to my in-law's after the meet. We hit the Blueberry Festival on Sunday.

We went to the Blueberry Festival ONCE. The bees were SO BAD I about had a panic attack. I'm not allergic but I'm terrified of them. :sad2: One of my co-workers will be at the Blueberry Festival this weekend...not sure if she's going tomorrow or Sunday...she just said she was going this weekend. LOL

Well...I gotta go get started on my dish. See everyone tomorrow!! Safe travels to everyone!

See you tomorrow, Aaron. Hope to leave Chicago area, north near O'Hare, around 8 AM. Should be in Indy area by about 11 or so. Check into hotel by Keystone and then head up to the meet. :cool1:

See you tomorrow, Aaron. Hope to leave Chicago area, north near O'Hare, around 8 AM. Should be in Indy area by about 11 or so. Check into hotel by Keystone and then head up to the meet. :cool1:
See you then Dan! Safe travels!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to switch shifts and get the day off. :sad1: But I should be off by 4 (crossing fingers!) so I'll be sure to stop by after! Hopefully most people are planning on staying most of the day! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to switch shifts and get the day off. :sad1: But I should be off by 4 (crossing fingers!) so I'll be sure to stop by after! Hopefully most people are planning on staying most of the day! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Hey Brandy - That's okay. The food will be out all afternoon and we'll be drawing for prizes at the top of each hour until 6:00PM so do stop by when you can.

See you tomorrow. :)

Is there still room at the meet tomorrow for a few more? I would be coming with 5 kids, and one of them wished to go to GKTW. Her trip is in 6 weeks, and I am trying to help keep her excitement levels under control as she waits.

Chris

Is there still room at the meet tomorrow for a few more? I would be coming with 5 kids, and one of them wished to go to GKTW. Her trip is in 6 weeks, and I am trying to help keep her excitement levels under control as she waits.

Chris
Certainly Chris! Please bring them along. It will be a pleasure meeting you. See you tomorrow! :)

We're heading out to the meet venue! See everyone there! :)

Ooops!! I forgot. I am Central Zone, you are Eastern. :faint: I will be an hour later than whatever I was going to be, LOL. :drive:

I will be bringing all of my bags of Disney pins to show and trade if anyone else is bringing theirs.

Hey everyone,

I am totally bummed here, but my whole family has come down with a nasty chest cold and we haven't been able to shake it in time. I hope everyone has fun... wish we could be there!

-Nichole

Getting ready to start!

32272ce7.jpg

Aaron, Kim, Anna, and all those involved in the planning, preparation and presentation all outdid themselves again, for the 4th year. Great food and plenty of it!!! The auction, the price drawings, face painting, kids' activities, music, decorations, everything....top notch. And Dole whips were back again, coutesy of Susan and Jason.

Thanks for a great meet from a Chicago visitor. And great to see your folks and family again, Aaron, a very enjoyable day, and then early evening at the coffee house.

Off to the races for me now, hope to be back next year for Indy 5!!!

Thanks again, everybody!!!

We had a great time at the DISmeet, too! Met up with our wonderful friends, Shawn & Milford (Mousefan64 & Disrailfan). Had great food....everything was DELICIOUS! Enjoyed meeting new people (SMJJ, FairyGodmotherGen, and the Winters family - not sure of their DISname). Saw some familiar faces from the DISmeet we attended two years ago (Aaron & Dan Murphy - although we didn't get the chance to talk to them as much as I would have liked to...maybe next year) :goodvibes

Thank you so much to Aaron and everyone else who put this together. What an incredibly wonderful way to do a DISmeet....turn it into a fundraiser for GKTW!!! As we like to say on our cruisemeet thread: THAT'S AWESOMESAUCE!!!!! (meaning...perfect in every way) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter