Incredicoaster and packages

mitcham

Earning My Ears
Are there lockers by the Incredicoaster to put purchases? Or is there somewhere else you can leave purchases while riding? Thanks

There's no lockers to put anything in. There is a pouch right in front of your seat that will hold some small items (maybe 3x10x12in pouch).

There are lockers by Grizzly River Run that you can put purchases for up to 2 hours for free. Or at least this is how it USED to be.

There are lockers by Grizzly River Run that you can put purchases for up to 2 hours for free. Or at least this is how it USED to be.
Yes, they are still there, and still free for the first 2 hours. It's quite a walk from there to Incredicoaster and back, but could work.

Sometimes, depending on the size of the package or bag, CMs will watch your things on the platform or hold it by the podium while you ride. YMMV with this. If you have the time after your shopping and before heading for IC, there are lockers by the entrance on BVS where you can store your things for the day -- then you wouldn't have to worry about them while riding any ride and you could add more things to the locker throughout the day, too.

I stick my stuff (backpack, etc.) on the floor between my feet and press my legs together. Have never lost anything.
And make sure to put a leg through one strap just to be extra secure -- that's a trick many posters use here. If that guy whose backpack fell out of the car on the loop had done that simple trick, it would have prevented so much trouble for so many people. His mishap shut the ride down for over a day.

And make sure to put a leg through one strap just to be extra secure -- that's a trick many posters use here. If that guy whose backpack fell out of the car on the loop had done that simple trick, it would have prevented so much trouble for so many people. His mishap shut the ride down for over a day.

I’m surprised they don’t make people leave their bulky stuff on the platform to avoid this issue all together!

Aside from lockers/backpacks another suggestion is to hold off on doing any shopping until the end of the day or before you plan to head back to the hotel for a break.

I just carry items on. Nothing has ever budged.

If that guy whose backpack fell out of the car on the loop had done that simple trick, it would have prevented so much trouble for so many people. His mishap shut the ride down for over a day.

Physics says that the loop wouldn’t be the place where this happened.

The bunny hops, yes.
Throwing it out purposely, yes.

But a loop? Hmm.

... Physics says that the loop wouldn’t be the place where this happened.

The bunny hops, yes.
Throwing it out purposely, yes.

But a loop? Hmm.
You can do a search for the news story -- it happened in 2011. The stories here and on the news said it happened when the vehicle went upside down on the loop. The guy's unsecured backpack fell out and shut the whole ride down for over a day. Some fan boards reported that the guy deliberately let his backpack go as some sort of joke-gone-wrong. Other people thought that he might have been holding on to it and let go by accident. Either way, if it had been secured with one leg through a shoulder strap, the whole incident probably could have been prevented. (Although if it really was a deliberate attempt at a "joke," well... as they say, "there's no cure for stupid.")

Last edited:
I’m surprised they don’t make people leave their bulky stuff on the platform to avoid this issue all together!

Aside from lockers/backpacks another suggestion is to hold off on doing any shopping until the end of the day or before you plan to head back to the hotel for a break.

The ride runs at its peak 5 trains 2 stations. This means the station that you leave is not the station you will return to. So placing your items off on the platform will not work. Placing your items at your feet works just fine. Its only caused an issue once in the rides 18 years of operation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter