• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In the new Entertainment 2002 book are there airline discounts?

Minybear

BCV/VGC Owner
For those of you who have gotten the book. Can you please let me know if they are offering American Airline discounts? I have gone into the site but I cannot pick up the airline.

Thanks

I haven't seen the 2002 book yet, but the 2000 and 2001 books had discounts for Northwest/Continental. I'm guessing that American won't be discounted through Entertainment.

Just received our book today from school and they have the only airline offers

Thanks 2minnies looks like I may be looking into going on contineintal. How much of a discount is it for Continental?

Valid for travel August 1, 2001-December 14, 2002
Travel within 50 states: 15% off fares of $200 or more
Except to/from Cleveland, Detroit, Houston, Memphis, Minneapolis/StPaul, Newark-these cities are 5%off fares of $200 or more.
You can also check www.continental.com/entertainment for more info. Good luck!

Thanks 2minnies for your info and your link but when I went to the link I need membership number to enter and I don't have the book yet.

Beverly Lynn

Going in January 2002 i don't think there are any blackout dates then and anyway I am still waiting for the January sales on the airlines. Do you think the January sales will be in the middle of September? I was originally hoping this Labor Day weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter