• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"In season" flower question

Rootskate

<font color=red>Oh what I wouldn't give for a Zagn
I was wondering if anyone knew which flowers are "in season" in May? I live in the Northeast (Connecticut). I will be ordeing flowers for our wedding and would like to have an idea of what would be the most cost effective way to go before I actually meet with a florist. Thanks! :flower:

When I helped my friend plan her flowers,the florist here told us they can get any flower anytime. staph? little white orchid like flowers you see in bridal bouquets are always expensive. My frient thought tulips would be cheaper but they have to wire the stems. Depending on the size of your bridal party flowers are less expensive than the cake sometimes! Interview a few different florist and see what they suggest. Often times they will offer good solutions to save money without anyone noticing.

I think you are hitting the beginning of rose season so you may be able to get better prices on them. Lilies should be coming into season about that time too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter