In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate, VOL 8...It's Never Too Late To Start Again!

Hi! On Nick's work lappie. I'm a begger, I tell you. I started to tear up and he handed it to me.

Oh, so sad with nothing to use! If we only had one home computer!!!

Anyhoo. Thanks, girls! I feel happy about it. The loss. I totally went over points, although I tracked. So a loss is awesome.

Gym - E, I pay $35/month for all that except the pool. Like Kat said, see if they offer specials. But those things are nice in a gym, I think. I love classes.

Oh, what else was I going to say? YES! Netbooks. Cute. Tiny. I just wonder if it would make me crazy, being tiny and using Windows as an operating system. I've had a Mac for personal use for 9 years. I kind of want to cry thinking about giving that up.

Tell me what you have and love. Do any of you love your laptops?

I love my laptop, but it's a PC - Dell Latitude 6500. It's my work computer, my home computer, all of it. It pretty much can handle anything I throw at it, and I throw a LOT at it considering what I do. But, well, I am a geek, so likely not the best person to ask.

Netbooks are tiny. I am not sure I could deal with one, esp with big fat fingers.

E, too bad. :( Maybe wait a few months and see what happens?

I like having classes and the pools and such, but not sure they will be used much... mostly just like the convenience of it being 5 min away.

--My laptop is a Dell and I am happy with it. Like Kat, it handles everything I throw at it, and considering my job, that's a lot.

--The kids' desk top is also a Dell and it is a disaster. But that may be THEM and not IT. I am always having to clean the hard drive.

--Jeff's work laptop is also a Dell, but he is due for a new one (gets a new one through work every 3 years), so I hate his as I find it outdated.

--Both house computers are iMacs and I'm in LOVE with them, I tell ya. LOVE. And I was hugely anti-Mac until I got one. All music, photos, and movies are on the iMacs now, though they were on my Dell laptop without any issues.

I'm not sure a Dell would make sense - might be too much money. But it's good to know that you like them.

I am so in love with Macs. And really, I'm just clumsy. Four years of dropping it and it finally had enough. Okay, have to move on or I'll cry. :sad2:

Well I'm going to make all of your days. Here we go.

I've never had to do gyms. Never. Did the Y once in awhile before our condos. Worked in a high school so had that. But ten years in condos. My gym was a ride in the elevator. Just a push of a button. Oh how I miss my condo. SO MUCH. I feel like crying.

I am paying $70 for the month. Yes, I know. Gasp away. :rotfl: But it's for my mental health. I'm like a new mother with no baby. :sad2: When I'm not at work - well it was getting scary.

The Y is forty something $46 - based on buying for a year. My gym is $55 based on buying for a year. The other - a small town with three full gyms :lmao: - is about the same.

I won't be $70 for a month b/c I won't renew each time. And it's a five minute walk. I walked on a day pass in a huge storm. Not my personal day pass. :lmao::rotfl::lmao:;) But there you go.

Erika - do you like classes?

So you can all smile. My gift to you. No twenty something in sight here.

Gym Dilemma.

See, I miss the classes. The spin bikes. The stairmaster. I miss all that stuff so much I would totally be buying in to that new gym. And honestly what I'm paying now with the $10/month membership + personal training, I'm already spending more than that.

I hear you on this one. Somewhere in all this weight I managed to get to a D-DD.

Sorry. I absolutely cannot relate. "barely A" here. Stupid ****s.:laughing:

What is this about the Old Navy and butt thing? I missed it. Do they make your butt look good? Awful?

The commercial makes them out to be miracle butt enchancers! :laughing:

we'd have to fit in packet pick up on friday too..

Good point. Hadn't considered that part yet.

The good news - lost 2.4 pounds this week.... :cool1:

:woohoo: Nice job Paula!!!

Sorry 'bout the dud. But cake. :love: Oh how I love cake

Oh, what else was I going to say? YES! Netbooks. Cute. Tiny. I just wonder if it would make me crazy, being tiny and using Windows as an operating system. I've had a Mac for personal use for 9 years. I kind of want to cry thinking about giving that up.

Tell me what you have and love. Do any of you love your laptops?

Dell Inspiron. Does all that I need it to do (which is way less than the stuff that some of you others do....) w/ Windows7. I *think* I'm set up with what is referred to as the "student edition" or package or whatever that means.(Kat????) My last one was also a Dell. Latitude D800 Liked that one too, but it had battery issues. Didn't hold a charge at all. It was really old. Didn't owe us a darned thing.

Seth has a Dell laptop too (don't know which one though) and Nate & Becca both have Dell desktops.

I plan on doing my DVD workouts there too. Take my computer and go in my private little room. Toshiba Liz.

We had a Dell.

I don't know enough about computers to know if it is good. But my niece LOVES Toshiba.

Goals for today:

almost all complete. I didn't find my glitter stickers. But I'm going to look before I go to bed.

Tomorrow:
water
track
long run (8 miles I think :scared1:)
find a new figure-friendly recipe to make for dinner at some point this week.

Paula - congratulations on the loss. Smiling broadly. Good for you :thumbsup2

And the date - sorry - sucks. But I'm in awe of you - the thought of carrying on a conversation simply scares me. So look at you. Yes, I need to shut up about my lack of confidence. ;)

Amiee do you have a smoothie recipe??

Sorry Jo, this was bought on campus at Freshens. Strawberry Oasis under 100 calories

At WW meeting. Just weighed in. Post dinner and workout. Down 2.2. 200.8. Yay! On track for 187 by the half.

Yay! Liz!!!

Nancy - I think they need to give you a bonus for your civic duty.

E - I don't know about the price because I am jaded. I pay $12 a month because we signed a promo deal.

Lisa - I knew you would like it!

Ok, off to catch up some more. My messenger has been going nutso, so I know I have missed quite a few.

Paula - woo hoo on your loss! Sorry about the dud! Thrill of the hunt, just sayin'.

E - I'm not considering the 5K, but will cheer you on if you decide. Tacky sign and all.

Amy - Love your New Moon trailer too. Swoon!

Kat - EAT, lol. The butt enhancers were from the Old Navy commercials. I bought some yoga pants that the commercials say will make you have a goga butt. Well, my fanny is still flat as a pancake. Oh how I want a lovely lady lump in the back. :sad2:

Kelly - what happened?

I will add everybody's bio to the front page probably tomorrow. I have 300 calories to burn to get into the safe zone still tonight. I'm sitting at 786.

Hi anybody I missed! In other news, I love my professor. He's a retired high school principle, former army, awesome speaker.

Goals:
An hour at the gym
40 oz at work
Track and stay under 1200

Wake up!!!

I have my dress clothes on with running shoes. What is wrong with this picture? Nada!

The butt enhancers were from the Old Navy commercials. I bought some yoga pants that the commercials say will make you have a goga butt. Well, my fanny is still flat as a pancake. Oh how I want a lovely lady lump in the back. :sad2:

:laughing: Thanks EE. That made me smile this morning!

I'm up and out! (we need a running man smiley!)

We DO need a running man smiley!

Morning. Up and going here, too. Will check in later. Run won't happen till this afternoon so that I have a chance of not freezing to death.

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I LOVE Glee. My guilty pleasure.

Its my new guilty pleasure - they showed the first two episodes and I laughed out loud! LOVE the songs they sang!

Oh and Kat - You will rock the Princess!

Kelly! Are you okay? :lmao: That was quite a Patriot's loss there. :rolleyes1
Did you give any special present for such a supreme heartbreak? :rotfl: Ignore me - really ignore me - just being cheeky and having fun. :dance3:

Maybe I did and maybe I didn't.....:rotfl2:

Kelly - how are the DVDs? I'm going to try to get you an old Classical Stretch because there were so many back sufferers on reviews. I haven't seen it for years but I'll be on the lookout!

Loving the dvd so far! You are so kind :hug:

Kelly. What happened to the little boy? Omg makes me want to cry.

Kelly - what happened?

Without boring you with his whole life story he was born blue (I believe that is a correct term?) and before he was one he'd had a few heart operations. Well hes carried on as normal, lived a happy life and the doctor told them in November that he would need to have a shunt replaced in his heart, he went in hospital on the 18th of December and had the operation which went fabulously well - his skin was pink, he was playful, not happy being in hospital over Christmas but made the best of it - then on the day before New Years Eve he got an infection and it just wiped out his lungs - they had to turn the machines off on New Years Eve :sad1:

I know! That is the only reason I am considering it! Bling sluts, that's what we are! :lmao:

Oh my! Bling sluts - one of the funniest things Ive read on here :rotfl2:

Liz - Forgot to say sorry on the loss of your Mac :hug:

And awesome job Paula, Liz and everyone else on your weight losses :cool1:

Hope everyones having a great day :upsidedow

Kelly. Heartbreaking. :hug:

Paula - WTG on the loss!

Kat - what was your official number for yesterday?

Everyone else - Are we weighing in on Mondays? Paula, Kat,me...Nancy hopped on the scale. Can we make it Monday?

Um, have fun running outside, my friends. :thumbsup2

Stealing internet at work again!

Okay, goals:
Get to the gym
Get to sleep at a decent time
Track all my food

Good Morning Ladies,

Kelly that is so very sad...

I'm already at work, wishing I was not! I have done 10 mins on the eliptical this morning, i know 10 mins is not that big of a deal but its a work out for me. I have also, ran the laundry, and the dishwasher and left the kiddies with Mickey Mouse and Apple Jacks. All that by 6:30!

I have a question for you ladies, my main Goal for this new year is worry less. Can you help? I worry about everything, What if the kids get sick? When their sick, what if its H1N1? What if I get sick, What if the baby falls down the stairs, What if something breaks in the house?, What if DH gets hurt at work? He worked NYE, I was so worried he would be hit by a dunk driver, I prayed about ever 30 mins. My friend just told me her doc. said the stomach flu will start soon. OMG, What if we get that? WHat if, What if, What if.

I tell myself enough with the What if already, but...

So with all that said, I don't want to let the "What If's", Over Come Me
How do I do this, Any Advise would be so much apreciated

Kat - what was your official number for yesterday?

Everyone else - Are we weighing in on Mondays? Paula, Kat,me...Nancy hopped on the scale. Can we make it Monday?

Um, have fun running outside, my friends. :thumbsup2

My official number was the same as Sunday, 212.2. Monday weigh-ins work for me! Might help keep me accountable on the weekends.

As to running outside, man, I can't even imagine Maine. It was cold to me just loading my stuff into the car!

For the first time in the almost 10 years I have lived in NC, I have seen a lake iced over. It's not frozen solid of course, but it's a rather sizeable lake/pond that I pass every day on the way to work (right by the airport), and there were birds sitting out there on the ice. It has hovered in the mid-30s for highs, and teens for lows, for over a week. This cold can seriously go away now. I moved South for a reason!! :laughing:

My official number was the same as Sunday, 212.2. Monday weigh-ins work for me! Might help keep me accountable on the weekends.

As to running outside, man, I can't even imagine Maine. It was cold to me just loading my stuff into the car!

For the first time in the almost 10 years I have lived in NC, I have seen a lake iced over. It's not frozen solid of course, but it's a rather sizeable lake/pond that I pass every day on the way to work (right by the airport), and there were birds sitting out there on the ice. It has hovered in the mid-30s for highs, and teens for lows, for over a week. This cold can seriously go away now. I moved South for a reason!! :laughing:

Kat, I use to walk/ Run a lake/ pond in Raleigh, I forget what its called but it was very pretty, had lost of small bridges... Does that make sence?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter