Important Infor. About Dreams Unlimited

B

Big Dadda 2

THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

I have been honored to be able to work with such a great representative named CATHY!
She has gone the extra mile to try and find the best deal for us for our vacation in July.

It seems like I bairly sent my e-mail and she is responding. She is great. She has even returned my e-mails on Saturday and on Sunday.

We are now wanting to add an extra day at the resort and she is going to work on it first thing in the morning.

I just can't say enough about them.

THANKS!!!!!!

DREAMS UNLIMITED IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!

I AGREE...They Realy helped me out also...they can take alot of work out of finding the best rate and planning your trip...

We are using them for our trip in 2 weeks. We have peiced the trip together part by part on our own. So we are using DU for our hotel staying at MARRIOTT courtyard DOwntown Disney by and far the best rate ona good place to stay was through them. Then after i booked my hotel they started working on Priority seatings for me which is AMAZING! They have gotten me everything I wanted things that i had been calling every 2 days and 4 and could NOT secure! I am sooo happy! The worst thing that happened was the had to move a dinner seating 35 minutes earlier than I origionallyw anted! Not a big deal at all!

i recomend anyone give them a try!

Thanks for the information.

I did not know that they could handle my PS.

Do I just need to call them and ask them about?????

We have now changed our trip again and CATHY has been so great to do all of these changes. We will now be able to stay at the Grand Floridian.( I know I could have typed GF, but if I am going to get to stay there I want to spell the whole thing out.)

Thanks again!!!!

Big Dadda 2,
Just e-mail Cathy asking her to set up your PSs. List out restaurants days and approximate times. It is so great not to do it yourself (and I live by Orlando so the call is not that expensive for me, but still it's a pain especially when you start making changes).

Congrats on the GF!!!

She should be able to send you a link to this cool little chart to submit your info on! it is soooo easy! They are fantastic! I access my PS chart int he same spot I can check my reservations online. I cant call wdw dine in the am since I am getitng kids up on th ebus etc so this was a lifesaver.

I must agree with you Big Dadda 2 - Dreams Unlimited is wonderful. Tammy is helping me with my June vacation & the service & prompt e-mails have been exceptional, not to mention the great discounts she has gotten us. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

We used DU for our trip in December and it was great. We also had Cathy.

For our March trip, Beth is our agent.

Cathy will be our agent for June and December.

It is so convenient, just send off an email and they make the arrangements. I love the printable itinerary with all the PS numbers on it.

They even booked my ressies with the Amex discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter