Important Dining Information!!!

What is the number for a reservation at Tchop Chop? Thanks!

Tchoup Chop also takes reservations online via opentable.com. We made ours that way--quick and easy.

I just made reservations using opentable for both Emerils and Tchoup Tchoup. Do you have to confirm them the day before or the day of if you use this service?

Thanks!

U need to confirm by 3pm on day for Tchoup or u lose your table not able to help with Emrils

We are interested in going to Margaritavilles on our trip in Nov. A few weeks ago I clicked onto their menu link from one of these boards but can't remember through which exact one. Anyway when I clicked on it, it went to restaurant.com, where you can get 50% off coupons etc. But I can't seem to find any info. now. Does anyone have any ideas........I already checked e-bay(restaraunt.com), couldn't find it. Help......anyone remember reading this?

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can make a priority seating at Hard Rock Cafe. You can go to the restaurant's main webpage and there is info. on how to make one online. You can make it up to thirty days in advance. :sunny:

To get FOL at Hard Rock Cafe do you have to be staying at Hard Rock or can you be at any one of the 3 Universal Hotels?

Originally posted by jgates
To get FOL at Hard Rock Cafe do you have to be staying at Hard Rock or can you be at any one of the 3 Universal Hotels?
If you are staying at any of the three on site hotels, you just show your room key for next available seating at most of the restaurants .

Hi All, I am getting the impression that if you stay on-site you do NOT need to make priority seating arrangements? Is that really true or do you need them still for select restaurants?

Is dinner and lunch seating the same as far as priority seating, FOTL, etc?

We're staying at the HRH end of March with 2 teen boys and are wondering about where to go in addition to the Hard Rock, which is a given with my crowd.

If you really want to eat somewhere make a ps yes your room key on citywalk works like FOTL but still could have a wait:jester:

Ritzbuddy -- With two teen boys I'd go to NBA City for at least one meal.

We are going at Easter so we are trying to get PS's, but staying on site at end of March you probably wouldn't need to (although it wouldn't hurt). I've read on previous posts that NBA City is great for teenagers.

We had no problem getting into the resturant. We called ahead to make a 6 p.m. reservation but when we got there it was empty. The food was great! My 14 yr old son had the mahi mahi and scallops and loved it. Thier Mojitos are great! Their bread rolls have pineapple in them, YUM! I had their skirt steak which was also very good. Would love to go again!

Thanks for all this info! I wish I'd checked out this board sooner - none of my guidebooks gave any clue about reservations at Univeral

I just called the PS line and got a ressie for Mythos but she said she could only make a same day ressie for Latin Quarter. Is that right? We are going Thanksgiving week and are trying to line up a ressie for Thanksgiving dinner. Should I call back later and ask again? I'm a little worried about waiting until Thanksgiving day to make a reservation!
Thanks!
Marianne

Marianne,

I'm glad you got ressies at Mythos. I called 30 days out, and the person I spoke to said in the middle of Oct, I shouldn't need a PS. I read your post this morning and thought, well it is a popular restaurant maybe I should make one just in case. When I called this afternoon (Tuesday 10/5), the person said they are only taking same day PS for Mythos??? I called the consierge at the RPH, where we'll be staying, he said that they removed Mythos from their computer system, he can no longer make ressies either.

Does anyone know of a change in policy regarding certain resaurants and ressies???

Good news, I talked to a manager today and she said that the person who answered the phone at the cart gave me wrong information. Mythos does accept PS 30 days prior. She was very nice and gave me the PS for the day and time I wanted. Although I am disappointed that the person that answered the phone didn't know what they were talking about, I am equally glad that someone from Mythos was able to staighten things out, apoligize and make things right. Its nice to see such helpful and courteous folks two weeks before we even get there!!

Sorry about this question BUT... I have never been to Universal in my 6 vacations to DW. Where is the best place to eat w/ a 5yr old son? And should I make a PS for this Great place???? Thanks. I appreciate it

Hi, just called IOA Priority Seating and was told that I could not get a PS for Mythos for lunch for 04/01. I've been waiting until 30 days prior and am a bit concerned that we won't get in because of the Easter rush. I was told to call 407-224-4012 the morning of the day I want the PS. Do I even need to do this? We're staying at RPR so will the FOTL work here? Any suggestions would be great - thanks.

Whenever we've gone to Mythos for lunch, we've just walked right in. Try going before noon or after 1:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter