Important AAA question

stanley

Veteran WDW Philosopher
I went to what I thought was the main AAA site and it turns out to be the California site. I am in New Jersey.
I booked a room at WL using the California site discount for the room.
When I went to apply for AAA membership, the site redirected me to a local (mid-Atlantic) site. The local site does not have any WDW hotel discounts as were listed on the California site, only WDW packages and off-site hotels.
My question: will the rate I booked through the California site be honored?(as technically I am not a member of that region's AAA).
I feel really dumb right now.

I am not sure if it is the same with booking trips, but I do know that being a member of AAA, I have been able to stop into other AAA offices outside of my area and received the AAA benefits (tourbooks, maps, etc) for free since the benefits are national, but I am not sure if one office's vacation offers are techinically member benefits though...I would call my local AAA office and ask, they'd know for certain.

I called and they said it doesn't matter where you book as they are all AAA.
My problem is that my local AAA website doesn't offer WDW hotel only; it only offers packages. I received my rate from the California AAA website without being a member or entering a member ID. I already received a confirmation. I wrote to my local office too, ut their answer was very nebulous. I just don't want to get to WDW only to have the rate invalidated.

You can book your room only AAA discount yourself. Call CRO and make sure your reservation reflects the discount. If it doesn't, see if it is still available for your timeframe and give them your number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter