I'm packing! Does POR have hairdryers?

sci-fi-dreamer!

Earning My Ears
We are leaving Sunday!! I am starting to pack and wanted to know if POR and AKL have hairdryers in their rooms? I am pretty sure I read that AKL does, but I cannot find anything regarding POR?? Does anyone know for sure? Thanks!!! :)

Yes, you can get hairdryers, iron and ironing board, guardrails for kids bed, and coffee makers by simply requesting them upon arrival.:D I can't remember if you are suppose to tell the front desk or mousekeeping. We have done both!
Enjoy!:cool:

POR does have hairdryers. You may need to request this from housekeeping, can't remember for sure!

AKL has hairdryers, irons, ironing boards and coffee makers. Bedrails must be requested from housekeeping.

Only stayed at one moderate, Caribbean Beach, and none of these were furnished except upon request.

I asked for an iron, ironing board, and hairdryer when I was at POR last year and they were delivered within 15 minutes. Really, nice service! :)

Thanks for your replies - If I do request a hairdryer from housekeeping, do you tip them when they bring it? Do people tip if they ask for new towels, extra pillows, etc...? Haven't had to request anything from housekeeping in the past? Not sure what the right thing to do is regarding tipping for these services? :confused: Thanks again!

Guess what they do with hairdryers that accidentally get left in rooms at PO-R! Yep -- you might get mine when you request one. I called a week or so after our stay and the person I talked to actually told me that's what they do. She needed a complete description to try to retrieve mine. I guess I just wasn't close enough friends with my blowdryer to remember all its statistics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter