** I'm not waiting in no lines Day 15 KeyWest **page 7**Lots of photos

Jackie - Just wanted to say---DO THE PARASAILING!!!:thumbsup2 We have done it before and I loved it. I would do it again but we have other plans this time. It is great.

We'll hopefully get to meet on board. Can't wait. We have 18 days until we leave. :cool1:

Hi :wave: Jackie.
Glad you are doing a trip report this time.
I can't believe how close it is to your trip. I remember how excited I was this time last year. I wish we were cruising again. You will have to have some extra fun on Halloween just for me. :sail:
Hi thanks for reading
getting very excited here at the moment
not to long now until your trip
have you started that pre trip report yet

Jackie - Just wanted to say---DO THE PARASAILING!!!:thumbsup2 We have done it before and I loved it. I would do it again but we have other plans this time. It is great.

We'll hopefully get to meet on board. Can't wait. We have 18 days until we leave. :cool1:

Hi Chris
can't wait here to met you all either :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

well we have 11 more days to go
Ds has the suit cases out
I've finished the FE gifts I hope
Door signs designed and ready to print out
Booked the STATUE OF LIBERTY & ELLIS ISLAND tour for the Monday morning and have been told myself and DH are going to a broadway show and that the kids are been taken out too on the Sunday not to sure which show we are seeing yet , so that was a great surprize :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

can't believe it is only 9 days to go
dancingfruits0nm.gif
dancingfruits0nm.gif
dancingfruits0nm.gif
dancingfruits0nm.gif

spent the day cleaning out the house
bit late for a spring clean or maybe I'm a bit early :rotfl2:

Spent all day yesterday on the net :surfweb: watching for the DCL summer 2010 dates to come out
Yes its back in Europe and we are thinking of going on one of the north European cruises
so I have the next 2 years holidays planned in my head at this stage :wizard:
2009 back to WDW we have DVC points to use up and AP's so only have to get flights :banana: :banana: :banana: DS would love to be able to stay at BLV
DH wants to go to Vero Beach so hopefully we can do both :wizard:
2010 Disney Magic in Northern European :banana: :banana: :banana: going to Russia

Been on to dreamsunlimited about the cruise already

Now back to planning this one :yay: :yay: :yay:

:banana: :banana: :banana: A week this time we should be flying over our house on the way to Florida :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: 7 more days to go :banana: :banana:

:cool1: A week :cool1: AMAZING how time has flown.
I hope you guys have the best vacation ever!!!!!!!
Your future vacation plans sound great too. We had a short stay at Vero Beach in 2006 & it is beautiful.
I would love to do one of the Med cruises...........hmmmmmmmmmmm.:rolleyes1

:cool1: A week :cool1: AMAZING how time has flown.
I hope you guys have the best vacation ever!!!!!!!
Your future vacation plans sound great too. We had a short stay at Vero Beach in 2006 & it is beautiful.
I would love to do one of the Med cruises...........hmmmmmmmmmmm.:rolleyes1

Go and get it booked Now

well we have added an extra night to our holidays sort of
instead of traveling during the night to the Airport which is a 4-5 hour drive we are going up the night before
someone was telling DH about it last night ( now I've been saying this for years :confused3 ) so he just mention it at breakfast and as quick as he could blink I was on the phone booking it :lmao:

:eek: :eek: That means only 5 days to go :eek: :eek:
apmickey5.gif
apmndce.gif

apmickey5.gif
apmndce.gif

Woo Hoo - not long now and how great to be leaving this weather behind :dance3:

Jackie,
You are leaving soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
I am so :sad: not to be going this year. I am going to really miss getting all dressed up for Halloween because it was an amazing birthday last year & I had such fun at Mary Poppins.

sounds amazing. Hope everyone has a great time especially when you all meet up

susan

Jackie & family.............
Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Halloween-Minnie-Witch.jpg

I know you are having a wonderful time & I hope your Halloween is great. I wish I was there too.
Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

quick update from NY
Wdw was great loved the BCV
parks were quite busy
cruise was just great couldn't go to Grand Cayman as it was to windly but got off at Keywest instead which was lovely
2 days left in NY
going to see the Jersey Boys this evening
watched some of the runners in the marathon this morning
Holiday is coming to an end too quickly

quick update from NY
Wdw was great loved the BCV
parks were quite busy
cruise was just great couldn't go to Grand Cayman as it was to windly but got off at Keywest instead which was lovely
2 days left in NY
going to see the Jersey Boys this evening
watched some of the runners in the marathon this morning
Holiday is coming to an end too quickly

Sounds wonderful so far Jackie.
Hope the seas were better this year than last.
How was Halloween?

Jackie you are home. :welcome: back!!!! I saw your little green light on!!!!
Hope it was wonderful.
Can't wait to read all about it.

Extra Day
Wed 15th Oct post 38

Ok here goes :scared1:
Going to keep this in the one thread
as I haven't taken any notes this will be all from memory and from the order of my photos

Having the packing done yesterday ( finished about 3 am ) send Ds to school and headed to the pool for a quick swim and then went to get my hair done
Great start to the holidays

DH was working until after 3pm and the plan was to leave about 4pm
Ds didn't know we were staying the night before in the airport hotel until about 10 minutes before we were about to go out the door
somehow it was after five before we got going between saying Goodbye to DM and oldest DS and the cat we were on our way :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
After nearly a year in planning this holiday is really happening :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Had a great drive up to Dublin stopped in the North for dinner which was just OK
We booked into the Bewleys Hotel just 5 minutes from the airport
had a drink in the bar and then headed to bed

Day 1
Thur 16th Oct 08

up nice and early for breakfast and then headed over to the airport
the bus was waiting for us at the door ready to go so no waiting about
this is really the way to start a holiday , usual we would drive straight to the airport from home which is about a 4 hour drive and land at the airport tired and hungry and crabbit
so this is lovely :yay: We are sitting waiting at the gate in no time
plane was waiting for us and we left in time
USA001.jpg

it was a good flight :thumbsup2 even the dinner , so 8 and a 1/2 hours later we are landing at MCO :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
didn't take too long to get the bags and through customs and out the door for the car
This was the first time we were using Budget , read on the boards here to reg on line and you just have to walk to the carpark and pick up the car
worked great :thumbsup2
we had a full size booked but if available we could get an free upgrade to a premium Car , asked but was told they were no premium car left but we could get a SUV instead :thumbsup2 so a double upgrade for us :yay: :yay:
Ds was delighted ,we got a Sat Nav too for the first time DS named her Rachel
Get a Sat Nav ! saved us so much time not getting lost :laughing:
The plan was to go shopping on the way to WDW but no one wanted too so straight to the BCV :yay: :yay: :yay:
USAOct08138.jpg

This is our second time at the BC but 1st staying DVC and our 1st time in a 1 bedroom villa
and what a differnce All that room Me and DH got unpacked and the boys when for a quick dip
we had a pool view so was able to watch them from the room
USAOct08048.jpg

By now we were getting hungry so decided to try Beaches and creams but no at least a 45 min wait :scared1: same with Cafe May so we walked over to the boardwalk which was really busy too but we were able to get a table at the Flying Fish which was just wonderful now I'm not a big fish person and would never have booked this place but it was really lovely and will be going back again
The boys headed back to the BC and myself and DH had a coffee and a nice relaxing walk
I have falling in love with the BCV's
put a quick wash in before I headed to bed :laundy:

Day 2
Fri 17th Oct

we are all up bright and early and we have a date with Donald Duck
in Cafe May
USAOct08003.jpg

this was really fun and a great start to the holidays
walked over to get our AP's at Epcot and then DS decided that he needed to get his haircut over at MK as this is one of the things he does every year so back to the BC and hop on a bus to MK
Now this is not what we are used to busy parks :scared1: we have been so spoiled this last few years quite parks
well the barbers had a long line out on to the street so no way were we waiting there on our first morning
Headed up main street and over to adventure Land , and headed on one of my favourite ride Pirates of the Carribeen walked over to Big thunder mountain but the wait time was over 50 min:scared1:
At this stage DS decided that he was not waiting in any lines so we decided we would go over to Tom Sawyers Island a favourite of the boys
made plans to meet up at the fort as we can all get losted here
USAOct08026.jpg

after this we were staying to get tired so decided to head back to the BC and try out stormawaybay the main reason we are staying at the BC
spent the evening chilling out here and I was even able to get Ds out of the pool long enough to get a haircut at the resort
she was a lovely lady and didn't mind one bit that he was just taken out of the pool for a haircut
we headed over to Epcot for a quick dinner boys decided to do some rides as it was extra magic hour and me and DH went to watch illumnations afterwards we met up and all went on space ship earth
At this stage we were all getting tired so back to the BC and a early night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter