I'm graduating on Sunday! *Update! 1st post*

Congrats!!!!:) :) :) :) :) Enjoy your special day.

......now about that Disney trip.......

Karen

That is wonderful, Mermaid. Hard work, determination, and perseverance, all pay off. Job well done!!!!!! :sunny:

Many congratulations Mermaid02! :)

Have you booked your trip to Disney up yet? ;)

Congratulations!!! :D What a great accomplishment. Go to Disney and do something special just for you! (Maybe treat yourself to a spa treatment.)

Way to go!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Annemarie

Congrats Lorelei.:) Do you have a job lined up for after graduation (I remember you posting about a part time job one time, I think:confused: ).

If you need someone to go to WDW, I know someone in Georgia who would be interested in tagging along.;)

I'm so proud of you. Just think all of that hard work has paid off and you will be graduating in just a few days.

Very exciting!

Lorelei,

That is great. You did such a good job. I really think you need to reward yourself bigtime. Highest GPA, very impressive.

Debbie

Wow! That is wonderful! Isn't it amazing how a little time and focus can change your perspective toward learning!! You did great!

Wow! Congratulations! Highest gpa?, that's gotta feel good. :)

Congratulations on having the highest GPA, what a great accomplishment. Have fun tomorrow. :)

I also won an award for having the HIGHEST GPA of anyone in the program!

Oh my goodness! I'm so proud of you, my friend. I sure hope you are feeling proud of yourself. What an accomplishment that is and how exciting for you.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter