I'm graduating on Sunday! *Update! 1st post*

Mermaid02

DIS Veteran
Summa Cum Laude I might add! I got my grades yesterday and they were better than I had hoped! Taking the extra classes to finish early was so worth it! Thank you to everyone who encouraged me last year when I was thinking about going back to college (and nervous about it!)

I think I should book a trip to Disney as a celebration!:earsgirl:

UPDATE:

We went to my graduation banquet last night. I got my honor cord to wear over my gown at the ceremony- but I also won an award for having the HIGHEST GPA of anyone in the program!:teeth: I can hardly believe it- I was NOT a good student in high school or the first time I went to college. This feels much better than flunking out!

Congratulations!!! Great job in graduating Summa Cum Laude.

Reward yourself with a trip to WDW!!!:Pinkbounc

Yaaay!!!!!! Congratulations! :)

Congratulations
and yes definately reward yourself with a trip to Disney

Way to Go!!!!
I definitely think a Disney trip is in order here!!

That is so awesome. Ya big brainiac you!!!! (Hey, a Maine-iac Brainiac, I LIKE that!! hee hee hee)

Congrats. I think a trip to WDW is definitely in order for you!

That is FABULOUS! Congratulations to you on your accomplishment and high honors! :)

Good for you!!! Congratulations on not only graduating but with HIGH honors!!!:D

That is wonderful!!!! Congratulations!!! Yes, do book that Disney trip :teeth:

Wow, that went fast! Seems like you just posted saying you were going back to school! Hope it went as fast for you as it did for me! ;) Glad you are done and did so well.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter