I'm going to be a CM again!

CrazyChristie416

Mouseketeer
It's been a while since I posted, but I am so excited, I am going to be a cast member again!! I will be opening up the new Times Square Store in NYC!!

I felt like a part of my life went missing when my old store closed in 2004. A lot has changed since then, I finished my BS, MA and taught for a few years in NYC public schools. I married the love of my love and have 2 great kids.

I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys, because I knew you would understand. :love:

It's been a while since I posted, but I am so excited, I am going to be a cast member again!! I will be opening up the new Times Square Store in NYC!!

I felt like a part of my life went missing when my old store closed in 2004. A lot has changed since then, I finished my BS, MA and taught for a few years in NYC public schools. I married the love of my love and have 2 great kids.

I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys, because I knew you would understand. :love:

....WOW, that's AWESOME!! I'll have to visit....as long as there aren't any BEDBUGS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter