I'm coming 2 u live at disneyland!

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
Hey everyone and good morning! I'm here at disneyland coming to you live on my sidekick 3!

The park is not crowded and the weather is very nice so far (very little sun and it's cool). There is some taping that will take place in front of sleeping beauty's castle w/ joey lawerence at 12:30pm today.
Small world and matterhorn are closed for refurb.

There are some xmas decorations up in new orleans square and the halloween decorations are gone. I also saw some santa hats in the briar patch store in critter country. The xmas stuff will be up by Nov. 10th. :)

Time to finish my mickey pancake. It was a fierce battle but I won and now I have to eat him! :rotfl2:

eatmypixiedust said:
Hey everyone and good morning! I'm here at disneyland coming to you live on my sidekick 3!

The park is not crowded and the weather is very nice so far (very little sun and it's cool). There is some taping that will take place in front of sleeping beauty's castle w/ joey lawerence at 12:30pm today.
Small world and matterhorn are closed for refurb.

There are some xmas decorations up in new orleans square and the halloween decorations are gone. I also saw some santa hats in the briar patch store in critter country. The xmas stuff will be up by Nov. 10th. :)

Time to finish my mickey pancake. It was a fierce battle but I won and now I have to eat him! :rotfl2:

dang it pix what did i tell you about messin with my mouse????? you wanna be zapped to oblivion??? pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter